Smartest Generation Ever

cupofcoffee

these guys were betrayed by the education system, social media and society, i empathize with them

yerrag

This is unfortunately one glaring example of American exceptionalism.

These people will never know, nor care to know why they're made this way by the system - by design.

"Europa, The Final Battle" on Bitchute is out of their reach. They only know YouTube.

We have to be sorry for them, for they're not likely to know what hit them and ran over them.

This happens when without fail our good leaders - Lincoln, McKinley, and John and Robert Kennedy - that care for the country and its people - keep getting assassinated.

Last edited:

ChadGPT

This is obviously not a random sample. I don’t think it is really this bad.

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

This is obviously not a random sample. I don’t think it is really this bad.
It is worse than you think - unfortunately.

The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America

I had just found out that the United States was engaged in war. People write important books about war: books documenting the battles fought, the names of the generals involved, the names of those who fired the first shot. This book is simply a history book about another kind of war:
• one fought using psychological methods;
• a one-hundred-year war;
• a different, more deadly war than any in which our country has ever been involved;
• a war about which the average American hasn’t the foggiest idea.

The reason Americans do not understand this war is because it has been fought in secret—in the schools of our nation, targeting our children who are captive in classrooms. The wagers of this war are using very sophisticated and effective tools:
• Hegelian Dialectic (common ground, consensus and compromise)
• Gradualism (two steps forward; one step backward)
• Semantic deception (redefining terms to get agreement without understanding)

JanW55

Forum Supporter
A woman who had been a lawyer researched and documented a lot of this kind of thing (and wrote a book "Credentialed to Destroy: How and Why Education Became a Weapon"). This information is staggering.

Check out the "Invisible Serf's Collar" website. She started her blog around ten years ago (when she still had a child in the school system). The more she discovered had been going on (since the 1920s at least if not longer) the more she researched the linkages and discovered that this entire effort, to change the educational system in the US, continues today.

From her "About Me"

My name is Robin Eubanks and I am an attorney. Not the sort who represents or defends people in a courtroom. I figure things out. Usually about what drives a business or industry, how it makes its money, and what the risks are to its revenue model.

I started off in Big Law doing corporate work and then helped start a legal department for a small healthcare company that grew to be a New York stock-exchange traded company.

A background in Law is also excellent preparation for determining precisely what the terms commonly used actually mean. Especially in an industry that is consciously using language to hide the actual intended goals. My experience allowed me to recognize that education in the US and globally has been, for decades, engaged in a massive Newspeak (as in George Orwell’s 1984) campaign that creates a public illusion on what is being promised and what is coming to the schools and classrooms that are this country’s future. I know what the words and terms really mean to an Ed insider and how it differs from the common public perception. I have documented what was really behind the reading wars and math wars. I have pulled together what the real intended Common Core implementation looks like. And it is wildly different from the PR sales job used to gain adoption in most of the states.

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

A woman who had been a lawyer researched and documented a lot of this kind of thing (and wrote a book "Credentialed to Destroy: How and Why Education Became a Weapon"). This information is staggering.

Check out the "Invisible Serf's Collar" website. She started her blog around ten years ago (when she still had a child in the school system). The more she discovered had been going on (since the 1920s at least if not longer) the more she researched the linkages and discovered that this entire effort, to change the educational system in the US, continues today.

From her "About Me"

My name is Robin Eubanks and I am an attorney. Not the sort who represents or defends people in a courtroom. I figure things out. Usually about what drives a business or industry, how it makes its money, and what the risks are to its revenue model.

I started off in Big Law doing corporate work and then helped start a legal department for a small healthcare company that grew to be a New York stock-exchange traded company.

A background in Law is also excellent preparation for determining precisely what the terms commonly used actually mean. Especially in an industry that is consciously using language to hide the actual intended goals. My experience allowed me to recognize that education in the US and globally has been, for decades, engaged in a massive Newspeak (as in George Orwell’s 1984) campaign that creates a public illusion on what is being promised and what is coming to the schools and classrooms that are this country’s future. I know what the words and terms really mean to an Ed insider and how it differs from the common public perception. I have documented what was really behind the reading wars and math wars. I have pulled together what the real intended Common Core implementation looks like. And it is wildly different from the PR sales job used to gain adoption in most of the states.
Thank You for the resource !!!

P

Peatness

Thank you for starting this thread @Grapelander it's an eye opener. @JanW55 that blog is very informative thank you.

I posted this video of Tricia Lindsay on the legal thread yesterday. She used to be a teacher. She talks about her experience of the education system.

Robin Eubanks Stellar Hour Episode 5

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyWgt2cKWhM

Robin Eubanks from Invisible Serf's Collar shares her research on common core and how language is used to shape our perception. Robin and I connected after realizing how common core and executive coaching are rooted in the same dogma.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drareg

High IQ kids will rise either way, the education system in the past didn't influence the outcome of intelligent kids much either, it was more to keep below average IQ kids in line with the system, the ruling class want depopulation, miseducating below average intelligence will more likely lead them to early death.
The old eduction system gave people to ability to parrot and appear reasonably intelligent, go back a bit further before said systems and people in large swathes couldn't read or write, a lot of obvious stupidity was common, it seems we are going back to those times.

With the internet the high IQ kids have all they need, below average kids use the internet solely for entertainment.

yerrag

High IQ kids will rise either way, the education system in the past didn't influence the outcome of intelligent kids much either, it was more to keep below average IQ kids in line with the system, the ruling class want depopulation, miseducating below average intelligence will more likely lead them to early death.
The old eduction system gave people to ability to parrot and appear reasonably intelligent, go back a bit further before said systems and people in large swathes couldn't read or write, a lot of obvious stupidity was common, it seems we are going back to those times.

With the internet the high IQ kids have all they need, below average kids use the internet solely for entertainment.
I don't know about the old education systems' agenda, but I think it's safe to say that they at least want the products to at the very least be functionally literate. Such that you could get useful work from them other than mere manual labor.

That isn't happening now. That's for sure.

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

Peat mentioned he was a progesterone baby - had a good start.

If you look at John Taylor Gatto's Ultimate History Lesson posted above (I know it's long) he was teacher of the year in NY City and NY State.
He taught kids in Harlem as well as upper-crust from West Manhattan. He decided to do himself a favor and teach them all the same way.
He found that the kids who were supposed to 'be stupid' excelled when treated as if they were intelligent and no braked put on the process.
So all those folks in these videos who could not answer questions were basically taught to be stupid - none were actually lacking intelligence.

WEAPONS OF MASS INSTRUCTION - Page xviii
Alexander Ingliss 1918 book, Principles of Secondary Education:
Inglis, for whom an honor lecture in education at Harvard is named, makes it perfectly clear that compulsory schooling on this continent was intended to be just what it had been for Prussia in the 1820S: a fifth column into the burgeoning democratic movement that threatened to give the peasants and the proletarians a voice at the bargaining table. Modern, industrialized, compulsory schooling was to make a sort of surgical intervention into the prospective unity of these underclasses.

Divide children by subject, by age-grading, by constant rankings on tests, and by many other more subtle means, and it was unlikely that the ignorant mass of mankind, separated in childhood, would ever re-integrate into a dangerous whole.

Inglis breaks down the purpose - the actual purpose - of modern schooling into six basic functions, anyone of which is enough to curl the hair of those innocent enough to believe the three traditional goals of education listed earlier:

I. The adjustive or adaptive function. Schools are to establish fixed habits of reaction to authority. This, of course, precludes critical judgment completely. It also pretty much destroys the idea that useful or interesting material should be taught, because you can't test for reflexive obedience until you know whether you can make kids learn, and do, foolish and boring things.

2. The integrating function. This might well be called "the conformity function;' because its intention is to make children as alike as possible. People who conform are predictable, and this is of great use to those who wish to harness and manipulate a large labor force.

3. The diagnostic and directive function. School is meant to determine each student's proper social role. This is done by logging evidence mathematically and anecdotally on cumulative records. As in "your permanent record:' Yes, you do have one.

4. The differentiating function. Once their social role has been "diagnosed;' children are to be sorted by role and trained only so far as their destination in the social machine merits - and not one step further. So much for making kids their personal best.

5. The selective function. This refers not to human choice at all but to Darwin's theory of natural selection as applied to what he called "the favored races:' In short, the idea is to help things along by consciously attempting to improve the breeding stock. Schools are meant to tag the unfit - with poor grades, remedial placement, and other punishments - clearly enough that their peers will accept them as inferior and effectively bar them from the reproductive sweepstakes. That's what all those little humiliations from first grade onward were intended to do: wash the dirt down the drain.

6. The propaedeutic function. The societal system implied by these rules will require an elite group of caretakers. To that end, a small fraction of the kids will quietly be taught how to manage this continuing project, how to watch over and control a population deliberately dumbed down and declawed in order that government might proceed unchallenged and corporations might never want for obedient labor.

The children of rich and powerful go to elite boarding schools where they get a real education.

gatto.JPG

Last edited:
OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

Eighth-Grade Final Exam from 1895 - This is college level stuff these days!
Remember when our grandparents, great-grandparents, and such stated that they only had an 8th grade education?
This is the eighth-grade final exam from 1895 in Salina, KS, USA. It was taken from the original document on file at the Smokey Valley Genealogical Society and Library in Salina, KS, and reprinted by the Salina Journal. 8th Grade Final Exam: Salina, KS -1895

Grammar (Time Limit - one hour)
  1. Give nine rules for the use of Capital Letters.
  2. Name the Parts of Speech and define those that have no Modifications.
  3. Define Verse, Stanza and Paragraph.
  4. What are the Principal Parts of a verb? Give Principal Parts of lie, play and run.
  5. Define Case, Illustrate each Case.
  6. What is Punctuation? Give rules for principal marks of Punctuation.
  7. Write a composition of about 150 words and show therein that you understand the practical use of the rules of grammar.
Arithmetic (Time Limit - 1.25 hours)
  1. Name and define the Fundamental Rules of Arithmetic.
  2. A wagon box is 2 ft. deep, 10 feet long, and 3 ft. wide. How many bushels of wheat will it hold?
  3. If a load of wheat weighs 3942 lbs., what is it worth at 50 cts/bushel, deducting 1050 lbs. for tare?
  4. District No. 33 has a valuation of $35,000. What is the necessary levy to carry on a school seven months at $50 per month, and have $104 for incidentals?
  5. Find cost of 6720 lbs. coal at $6.00 per ton.
  6. Find the interest of $512.60 for 8 months and 18 days at 7 percent.
  7. What is the cost of 40 boards 12 inches wide and 16 ft. long at 20 per metre?
  8. Find bank discount on $300 for 90 days (no grace) at 10 percent.
  9. What is the cost of a square farm at $15 per acre, the distance around which is 640 rods?
  10. Write a Bank Check, a Promissory Note, and a Receipt.
U.S. History (Time Limit - 45 minutes)
  1. Give the epochs into which U.S. History is divided.
  2. Give an account of the discovery of America by Columbus.
  3. Relate the causes and results of the Revolutionary War.
  4. Show the territorial growth of the United States.
  5. Tell what you can of the history of Kansas.
  6. Describe three of the most prominent battles of the Rebellion.
  7. Who were the following: Morse, Whitney, Fulton, Bell, Lincoln, Penn, and Howe?
  8. Name events connected with the following dates: 1607, 1620, 1800, 1849, 1865.
Orthography (Time Limit - one hour)
  1. What is meant by the following: Alphabet, phonetic, orthography, etymology, syllabication?
  2. What are elementary sounds? How classified?
  3. What are the following, and give examples of each: Trigraph, subvocals, diphthong, cognate letters, linguals?
  4. Give four substitutes for caret 'u.'
  5. Give two rules for spelling words with final 'e.' Name two exceptions under each rule.
  6. Give two uses of silent letters in spelling. Illustrate each.
  7. Define the following prefixes and use in connection with a word: bi, dis, mis, pre, semi, post, non, inter, mono, sup.
  8. Mark diacritically and divide into syllables the following, and name the
    sign that indicates the sound: card, ball, mercy, sir, odd, cell, rise, blood, fare, last.
  9. Use the following correctly in sentences: cite, site, sight, fane, fain, feign, vane, vain, vein, raze, raise, rays.
  10. Write 10 words frequently mispronounced and indicate pronunciation by use of diacritical marks and by syllabication.
Geography (Time Limit - one hour)
  1. What is climate? Upon what does climate depend?
  2. How do you account for the extremes of climate in Kansas?
  3. Of what use are rivers? Of what use is the ocean?
  4. Describe the mountains of North America.
  5. Name and describe the following: Monrovia, Odessa, Denver, Manitoba, Hecla, Yukon, St. Helena, Juan Fernandez, Aspinwall and Orinoco.
  6. Name and locate the principal trade centers of the U.S.
  7. Name all the republics of Europe and give the capital of each.
  8. Why is the Atlantic Coast colder than the Pacific in the same latitude?
  9. Describe the process by which the water of the ocean returns to the sources of rivers.
  10. Describe the movements of the earth. Give the inclination of the earth.

Also notice that the exam took six hours to complete.

IROM

Ray's generation was among the smartest in terms of independent thought. Anyone who studied early 20th and 19th century scientists developed a certain kind of character called "inner-directedness." This is a term used by sociologist Riesman and is one of the most important and least obvious reasons why culture and politics declined so severely shortly after the Post-War period.

After the Baby Boomers, virtually every generation has been a snowballing effect of other-directedness. This is essentially the realization of some aspects of fascist societal dynamics without any hard control.

yerrag

Eighth-Grade Final Exam from 1895 - This is college level stuff these days!
Remember when our grandparents, great-grandparents, and such stated that they only had an 8th grade education?
This is the eighth-grade final exam from 1895 in Salina, KS, USA. It was taken from the original document on file at the Smokey Valley Genealogical Society and Library in Salina, KS, and reprinted by the Salina Journal. 8th Grade Final Exam: Salina, KS -1895

Grammar (Time Limit - one hour)
  1. Give nine rules for the use of Capital Letters.
  2. Name the Parts of Speech and define those that have no Modifications.
  3. Define Verse, Stanza and Paragraph.
  4. What are the Principal Parts of a verb? Give Principal Parts of lie, play and run.
  5. Define Case, Illustrate each Case.
  6. What is Punctuation? Give rules for principal marks of Punctuation.
  7. Write a composition of about 150 words and show therein that you understand the practical use of the rules of grammar.
Arithmetic (Time Limit - 1.25 hours)
  1. Name and define the Fundamental Rules of Arithmetic.
  2. A wagon box is 2 ft. deep, 10 feet long, and 3 ft. wide. How many bushels of wheat will it hold?
  3. If a load of wheat weighs 3942 lbs., what is it worth at 50 cts/bushel, deducting 1050 lbs. for tare?
  4. District No. 33 has a valuation of $35,000. What is the necessary levy to carry on a school seven months at $50 per month, and have $104 for incidentals?
  5. Find cost of 6720 lbs. coal at $6.00 per ton.
  6. Find the interest of $512.60 for 8 months and 18 days at 7 percent.
  7. What is the cost of 40 boards 12 inches wide and 16 ft. long at 20 per metre?
  8. Find bank discount on $300 for 90 days (no grace) at 10 percent.
  9. What is the cost of a square farm at $15 per acre, the distance around which is 640 rods?
  10. Write a Bank Check, a Promissory Note, and a Receipt.
U.S. History (Time Limit - 45 minutes)
  1. Give the epochs into which U.S. History is divided.
  2. Give an account of the discovery of America by Columbus.
  3. Relate the causes and results of the Revolutionary War.
  4. Show the territorial growth of the United States.
  5. Tell what you can of the history of Kansas.
  6. Describe three of the most prominent battles of the Rebellion.
  7. Who were the following: Morse, Whitney, Fulton, Bell, Lincoln, Penn, and Howe?
  8. Name events connected with the following dates: 1607, 1620, 1800, 1849, 1865.
Orthography (Time Limit - one hour)
  1. What is meant by the following: Alphabet, phonetic, orthography, etymology, syllabication?
  2. What are elementary sounds? How classified?
  3. What are the following, and give examples of each: Trigraph, subvocals, diphthong, cognate letters, linguals?
  4. Give four substitutes for caret 'u.'
  5. Give two rules for spelling words with final 'e.' Name two exceptions under each rule.
  6. Give two uses of silent letters in spelling. Illustrate each.
  7. Define the following prefixes and use in connection with a word: bi, dis, mis, pre, semi, post, non, inter, mono, sup.
  8. Mark diacritically and divide into syllables the following, and name the
    sign that indicates the sound: card, ball, mercy, sir, odd, cell, rise, blood, fare, last.
  9. Use the following correctly in sentences: cite, site, sight, fane, fain, feign, vane, vain, vein, raze, raise, rays.
  10. Write 10 words frequently mispronounced and indicate pronunciation by use of diacritical marks and by syllabication.
Geography (Time Limit - one hour)
  1. What is climate? Upon what does climate depend?
  2. How do you account for the extremes of climate in Kansas?
  3. Of what use are rivers? Of what use is the ocean?
  4. Describe the mountains of North America.
  5. Name and describe the following: Monrovia, Odessa, Denver, Manitoba, Hecla, Yukon, St. Helena, Juan Fernandez, Aspinwall and Orinoco.
  6. Name and locate the principal trade centers of the U.S.
  7. Name all the republics of Europe and give the capital of each.
  8. Why is the Atlantic Coast colder than the Pacific in the same latitude?
  9. Describe the process by which the water of the ocean returns to the sources of rivers.
  10. Describe the movements of the earth. Give the inclination of the earth.

Also notice that the exam took six hours to complete.
This isn't easy.

Now this would be called racist.

Regina

Ray's generation was among the smartest in terms of independent thought. Anyone who studied early 20th and 19th century scientists developed a certain kind of character called "inner-directedness." This is a term used by sociologist Riesman and is one of the most important and least obvious reasons why culture and politics declined so severely shortly after the Post-War period.

After the Baby Boomers, virtually every generation has been a snowballing effect of other-directedness. This is essentially the realization of some aspects of fascist societal dynamics without any hard control.

:thumbsup: