Smart Dildos Caught Spying On Owners

They're coming up with fetishes I didn't even know I had

Peat forgive me!

**grabs bottle of hydrogenated ultra-filtered virgin coconut oil**

milk_lover

What the hell?! Spying dildos now :eyes:

Are they taking pictures of the ***** walls or just setting information like intensity and how much is used?

yerrag

The users were misled device was for entertainment purpose only, only because they were too excited to read the fine print. Besides, nobody told them to be wary of cameras, especially ones on dildos.

DaveFoster

Is this considered a violation of the penal code?
14774283.jpg

The users were misled device was for entertainment purpose only, only because they were too excited to read the fine print. Besides, nobody told them to be wary of cameras, especially ones on dildos.
Awful cocky of the sellers to say that.

yerrag

14774283.jpg

Awful cocky of the sellers to say that.
I was just saying. Don't know if the sellers said that. But if they did, yes, it would be cocky. But if I wanted a dildo, I don't want to pay extra for a feature that has no value. I also don't trust cameras enough to give them a chance to pry on an activity of a very, very private nature. Where were the users thinking?

mujuro

Did anyone read the article? The company collects info regarding how the app and vibrator is used but there's no mention of any camera or video capture. I presume by data spying they mean data such as time spent using X function, amount of people using Y function, how often people select Z function, and so on.

As a general rule, any time you use a smart phone you should just assume that your activity is being recorded on to a database somewhere.

yerrag

Did anyone read the article? The company collects info regarding how the app and vibrator is used but there's no mention of any camera or video capture. I presume by data spying they mean data such as time spent using X function, amount of people using Y function, how often people select Z function, and so on.

As a general rule, any time you use a smart phone you should just assume that your activity is being recorded on to a database somewhere.
I didn't realize no cameras were involved. Wrong association, my bad. Yeah, your point hit the nail.