Small Tear On My

Inaut

Frenulum.... Any suggestions for repairing it? Currently using, lanolin, ozonated olive oil, red/infrared light and prayer (sarcasm kinda). Its not a huge tear but when i get intimate it is becoming more painful...I've told my lady friend I'm on hiatus for a few weeks in hopes i can speed heal it. I know----more lube is necessary. Sorry for asking...btw... Somewhat personal

boris

Vitamin E topically should help wound healing. Helped me with hemorrhoids.

Summer

Vitamin E topically should help wound healing. Helped me with hemorrhoids.

What kind did you use? I noticed that it seems to either be derived from wheat or soy and carried in either soy or seed oil.

gaze

Applying glucose and insulin topically to the wound, it heals quickly. The very old practice of treating deep wounds with honey or granulated sugar has been studied in controlled situations, including the treatment of diabetic ulcers, infected deep wounds following heart surgery, and wounds of lepers. The treatment eradicates bacterial infections better than some antiseptics, and accelerates healing without scarring, or with minimal scarring. The sugar regulates the communication between cells, and optimizes the synthesis of collagen and extracellular matrix.” -Ray Peat, PhD

maybe try honey?

boris

@Summer Yes you need to be careful what kind you buy. I don't mind much what it's derived from, just extra careful that it isn't suspended in nasty oils. Tocovit is without seed oil fillers, but there a few others too!

Summer

@Summer Yes you need to be careful what kind you buy. I don't mind much what it's derived from, just extra careful that it isn't suspended in nasty oils. Tocovit is without seed oil fillers, but there a few others too!

Thanks!

lampofred

RP mentioned that putting a tube on top of a finger to trap CO2 allowed an amputated nail to grow back.

boris

Saw this in the random quotes:

In 1935 publication, someone was describing [urea] use in treating wounds of all kinds, packing crystals right into the wound or the ulcer or whatever was an open damage to the organism, putting the solid urea into it and leaving it would clear up the infection and stimulate healing but it would heal without visible scarring.
#783)

OP
Inaut

Inaut

Right now I have a balloon filled with co2 around my ............ next will be urea pack. My question is this now, the year isn’t much inflamed but a small portion of it is missing. Is the skin intelligent enough to fill it in after some time of it being damaged and inflammed?

OP
Inaut

Inaut

@boris i think urea crystals was a great suggestion. thanks! however, I found that the crystals were quite irritating when just applied plainly. I decided to mix it in to some lanolin and I actually think it's regenerating. Day 3 so far and I think its working. Will update again if it makes a difference but I think urea and an oil of preference is the magic combo.... I hope.... ...

A little drop of progest-e

don’t worry. It won’t shrink. This is super effective. I also found methylene blue very helpful.

OP
Inaut

Inaut

MB was going to be my next line of attack if urea didn’t work.

MB was going to be my next line of attack if urea didn’t work.

I’ve had similar issues, and Progest-E was the best thing. Works great. The MB diluted to 1/2 of 1% also was effective, but the Progest-E even more so.

I didn’t find the urea helpful.

OP
Inaut

Inaut

I have a 1% solution (I think so atleast) so would it be simply a drop of MB?

Progest-E is still hanging out in my fridge unopened... last ditch effort

I have a 1% solution (I think so atleast) so would it be simply a drop of MB?

Progest-E is still hanging out in my fridge unopened... last ditch effort

Dilute the MB 1 to 1

The Progest-E is fantastic for this. Works a treat. Your penis will become 1 inch shorter of course. But who cares.

Seriously, i had an issue for 6 months. Sex was painful (but that didn’t stop me of course.) Progest-E and MB diluted 1:1 was what did it, especially the Progest-E.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom