Sleeping Beauty

Johhny Tazzle

Hey everybody just wanted to share an important revelation in my healthy living life. Basically black out blinds that i bought at target have been a godsend. I think without them i wasnt getting adequate deep sleep, with them everything is taking care of itself, so much more energy to do things, never groggy, hair is not shedding anymore, happier, better thyroid function, lunulaes growing, deep sleep is so dang important to health. Apnea like symptons with the black out curtains have vanished since. I suppose the lights outside my window must have been raising cortisol in the middle of the night, causing my deep sleep to be reduced as well as breathing problems. I could go on and on but thats the gist, maybe this will help someone.

OP
Johhny Tazzle

Johhny Tazzle

I just wonder if melatonin has protective affects, like i assume that is the reason im sleeping better, it must control cortisol or something.

Wagner83

Thanks, this is something I've not always been sure about or clearly noticed a difference from, but I'll give it (an other) a try. I do much better with a window slightly open though, so some air coming through is be needed.

OP
Johhny Tazzle

Johhny Tazzle

Ya i open the window too, i think the air slowly enters the room through the cracks that the blinds leave open, also the blackout blinds did not work as well in my previous apt. Due to my carpet. My new apt. Has hardwood floors which makes a world of difference for air quality

Spokey

I just wonder if melatonin has protective affects, like i assume that is the reason im sleeping better, it must control cortisol or something.
I think the conversion from serotonin into melatonin is itself protective.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals