Sleep problems after boosting metabolism

Hermes

Very interesting. How much do you consume before bed?
At least 100 g. Depends on how much I have left in the freezer, sometimes it's about half a brain. Not far from where I live is a butcher that sells a couple of viel brains to me. Probably excited somebody is buying the stuff. It tastes creamy and I had first to get used to it. But I really enjoy it now. Here's the guy who inspired it all: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgQcOhexh4k4O-xR0x-BPyA

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

At least 100 g. Depends on how much I have left in the freezer, sometimes it's about half a brain. Not far from where I live is a butcher that sells a couple of viel brains to me. Probably excited somebody is buying the stuff. It tastes creamy and I had first to get used to it. But I really enjoy it now. Here's the guy who inspired it all: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgQcOhexh4k4O-xR0x-BPy
does your butchers sell grass fed

Hans

Forum Supporter
Could one say in order to be healthy one has first to increase NAD production to restore normal baseline metabolism, and then start to use metabolism boosters? Like one follows the other. I'm asking because I stopped drinking coffee a while ago, and don't regret it. I feel calmer and more levelheaded, better able to be in the moment. Maybe general energy production is compromised, and my body couldn't handle coffee well. And this would also explain why methylene blue is so great, anything actually that improves NAD production: CO Q10, Lapodin, Kuinone etc. You mention those supplements in "The most important organ for longevity". Energizing the gut really increases my wellbeing.
Not necessarily. Caffeine is really one of the only potent metabolic boosters that someone can consume easily. The other ones would be big doses of certain supplements.
Caffeine can be very helpful for certain hypometabolic individuals, but for others, it just creates more problems. Some people can have a good metabolism, but still get a little anxious from too much caffeine. That can always correlate with liver health.

Hermes

It sounds like the liver is the bottleneck whether or not caffeine is beneficial. But maybe this is too simplified again. What definitely caffeine gets rid of, is a cloudy brain. But for me it was at a cost: poor sleep and anxiety which hindered me socially.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals