Sleep Issues With Thyroid Supplements And Antibiotics?

max9505672

Hi everybody,

I am a little confused about what is going with me these days and I'd appreciate a little help if possible.

- I am on daily antibiotics (Doxycycline) for 2 years now to deal with acne issues.
- I also am on Thyroid supplements (T4) daily for about 3-4 months (I take it before going to sleep)
- I have been on a Ray Peat diet for couple months (stopped PUFA's, a lot more fructore, added more salt, etc.)

Since about 2 months ago, I've had couple of episodes of waking with night sweats and hunger. The first times, I noticed that those episodes would happen with lots of milk intake, so I stopped milk and they basically disapeared for a while.

For the last couple of days, I completely stopped other dairy products (cheese, cream) thinking they were the cause of my acne. I also stopped taking the antibiotics (Doxycycline) thinking I don't need them anymore without dairy. Since then, I've had couple more episodes of those night sweats and hunger.

Any opinion on what could cause those strange episodes? Looks like there's a correlation with the antobiotics. Could this hide any digestion/GI problem?

P.G.Marjorie

It sounds like a blood sugar drop or some hormonal imbalance. Did you try take your T4 in the morning? Also some sweet and salty snack before bed could be helping...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals