Sleep Is Improving With Less Fat

andrei

Hey guys! I'd like to share an observation.

Recently, the past few days, I feel my body asking for less calories overall (around 200 cals less)..and I reduced my fat intake overall as well.

I feel that my sleep is deeper doing that. Whereas until now, I needed more calories and I needed around 80-90 grams of fat to sleep well.

I feel warmer and my feet are almost never cold. Only at 6 pm, after my meal, my feet get slightly cold. Other than that, I'm warm. Is it that my metabolism is improving and hence I need less fat? And the body is asking for more sugar?

It's interesting to see how these demands are changing along the way. Same with supplements. I had a bit of success with some supplements (zinc, vit E and K2), but eventually had to take them out to see further improvements.

Let me know your thoughts on fats.

Andrei

Reducing overall fat intake is a good way to reduce PUFA. Reduce it too much and you might find you nearly stop eating altogether:eek:. Striking that balance takes experience sometimes.

When in doubt, go with what your body asks, unless your body is asking you to not go with what your body asks:tonguewink:

OP
A

andrei

@Dessert_All_Day Thank you! I will reduce is slightly more, by around 10 grams.

If improvement continues, then this is the right direction. If not, then going back.

I naturally don't crave fat. I eat it with whole foods like cheese and milk.
I started adding around 10 grams of coconut oil for the sake of experiment. Slight weight reduction I noticed.

I will update the observations.