Sleep And Eating Times

M

marikay

Hi.

I read through the thread on food and time of eating being the main factor in sleep cycles. But I am still wondering:

In order to get to sleep earlier and get up earlier what type of food should be eaten and when?

I am trying to move from getting to sleep very late and waking up very late as well.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
When I changed my sleep schedule for work (worked evening shift) I didn't change what I ate I just changed the times I ate my meals. For example lunch for me was 4-6 pm (instead of noon) and supper was 11 pm rather than 5 -6 pm. I'm a real grazer for breakfast so it's hard to pinpoint a specific time but I always eat something within an hour of waking after enjoying a nice cup of coffee with sugar and milk. Within a couple weeks I adjusted to the change and 6 months later I switched back to a more normal day shift life pretty easily.

I would think you could set an alarm in the morning to wake up earlier and just move your mealtimes to be an hour or two earlier than what your doing now? I didn't have much choice in the matter so I had to do it abruptly but you could probably transition gradually by moving you mealtimes until you are on the schedule you prefer.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals