Slade's Summer Fatloss Fad

sladerunner69

Yesterday I steppes on the scale around 6:00pm and I measured in at 232 lbs, 6'0'. Without clothes or shoes that is still >225 lbs. Holy tolito, this guy needs to lay off the haagen daz.

Now I have been weightlifting a long time, and I have a muscular build. The problen is its behind a nice layer of fatty tissue, and that layer seems to be thickening, slowly but surely. Summertime is the most crucial season of the year in southern california, and it can make or break a man or woman if they let it come up on them too quickly and take them by suprise.

Im going to take my weightloss plans seriously, and I'll log my daily food intake, workouts, caloric defecit, and most importantly of all, my thoughts and feelings.

If anyone is interested in my next spectacular adventure, I would love to hear your advice.

My priority is going to be limiting fat intake as much as possible, doing low intensity cardio for fat loss, keeping my metabolic rate elevated with calcium and sodium and other thyroid supporting materials. Im hoping I dont lose too much muscle mass in the process

Thats it. I consider this an experiment and I will be proceeding in fringe territory-pushing the unkown depths of advancedfat loss technologies, the first Peater to ever actually lose weight.

EIRE24

Yesterday I steppes on the scale around 6:00pm and I measured in at 232 lbs, 6'0'. Without clothes or shoes that is still >225 lbs. Holy tolito, this guy needs to lay off the haagen daz.

Now I have been weightlifting a long time, and I have a muscular build. The problen is its behind a nice layer of fatty tissue, and that layer seems to be thickening, slowly but surely. Summertime is the most crucial season of the year in southern california, and it can make or break a man or woman if they let it come up on them too quickly and take them by suprise.

Im going to take my weightloss plans seriously, and I'll log my daily food intake, workouts, caloric defecit, and most importantly of all, my thoughts and feelings.

If anyone is interested in my next spectacular adventure, I would love to hear your advice.

My priority is going to be limiting fat intake as much as possible, doing low intensity cardio for fat loss, keeping my metabolic rate elevated with calcium and sodium and other thyroid supporting materials. Im hoping I dont lose too much muscle mass in the process

Thats it. I consider this an experiment and I will be proceeding in fringe territory-pushing the unkown depths of advancedfat loss technologies, the first Peater to ever actually lose weight.
Sounds like you have the right plan. I walk like 5 miles daily and have a low fat diet. Similar to you only started this recently and already see massive changes in physique it has surprised me.

My only health concern now is getting rid of my acne which vitamin A or carrot salad doesn't Seem to help with. Either does lots of sun as it has a drying effect.

Anyway, yes your plan sounds very good. Best of luck

tankasnowgod

HA! Imma call this an exaggeration, but a very, very slight one.

I find a Fitbit very useful for estimating calorie burn in a day, and tracking calories and macros, as you can see cals in vs. cals out on the same screen. Other similar devices probably do the same.

Your approach sounds really solid and dead on. Look up the concept of "The Diet Break" and use them to your advantage. There's something about knowing you'll have more dietary freedom at a defined point in the future that makes it way easier to stay on track. There are some physiological benefits as well.

I've been using a full body red/infrared light, and really think that could be a game changer. Boosts thyroid, boosts metabolism, boosts androgens, and preserves lean mass. Get and use one, if you can.

I also think the daily carrot salad is overlooked. I've been getting back into that. I'm also toying with mushrooms, garlic, activated charcoal, phages, and maybe a bit of tetracycline.

I suspect that these things along with a slight caloric deficit (say, -400) combined with keeping fat intake low (and PUFA reaaally low) would lead to great fat loss, probably better than the caloric deficit would predict.

tankasnowgod

Thank you. I have tried a red light that I bought in the hardware store 250 watt I'm not sure if it's the same thing as this one. I will read the article but from what I can remember these lights are very expensive

They do tend to be, but you could also try a Red Grow Light, and target the area for about 5-10 minutes a day. You can find those much cheaper. They also have red/blue grow lights that should work even better for acne. I think those grow lights have a 3:1 or 4:1 ratio of red to blue, which helps to minimize the harm done from the blue light. Red only is safer, although less effective.

EIRE24

They do tend to be, but you could also try a Red Grow Light, and target the area for about 5-10 minutes a day. You can find those much cheaper. They also have red/blue grow lights that should work even better for acne. I think those grow lights have a 3:1 or 4:1 ratio of red to blue, which helps to minimize the harm done from the blue light. Red only is safer, although less effective.
My lamp or light seems to be more of a heat lamp it does give off a very strong heat but it is a red 250 watt bulb lamp. I'll start o use it more again but it's never helped with my acne.

I don't mean to derail the thread so ....

Matt1951

You need fat, especially saturated fat, in the diet to create testosterone. This is well known among weight lifters. Do you really want to become a girlie man? to quote the governator.

Losing weight, there is only one healthy way to do it. Raise your metabolism. To do that, learn to eat correctly, such as no iron deficiency or excess, you will need blood tests. Get the blood tests for thyroid hormones. Follow Peat's recommendations to raise metabolism. Never try to achieve weight loss by going low calorie, as this defeats the raising of your metabolism. When your metabolism is running strong, you can then cut weight with exercise.

the first Peater to ever actually lose weight.

its-too-savage.jpg

OP
sladerunner69

sladerunner69

You need fat, especially saturated fat, in the diet to create testosterone. This is well known among weight lifters. Do you really want to become a girlie man? to quote the governator.

Losing weight, there is only one healthy way to do it. Raise your metabolism. To do that, learn to eat correctly, such as no iron deficiency or excess, you will need blood tests. Get the blood tests for thyroid hormones. Follow Peat's recommendations to raise metabolism. Never try to achieve weight loss by going low calorie, as this defeats the raising of your metabolism. When your metabolism is running strong, you can then cut weight with exercise.

Clearly you don't know me very well. See where it says I joined the forum in May 2013? I've been Peating hardcore for 4 years, pal. My resting pulse is around 90 right now.

That is a good observation about saturated fat and testosterone. However the studies that implicated saturated fat in testosterone were probably summarized by blowhards who jumped the gun on their recommendations, as the clinical research types always do when striving for achievements and pay raises.

I beleive that it is not the saturated fat but the cholestrol that is implicated in testosterone production, cholestrols conversion to pregnenelone and the downstream hormones form there on is well documented. I will try to eat 1-2 pasture raised eggs daily, and I think my testosterone should be fine. It may even increase because of my loss of bodyfat!

jitsmonkey

drop the fat, walk for your cardio, as much sun/light as you can manage. done.
If keeping fat super low bothers your digestion or mood.
Just have a single meal of higher fat every 3 or 4 days (you'll have to figure out what keeps you sane)

OP
sladerunner69

sladerunner69

drop the fat, walk for your cardio, as much sun/light as you can manage. done.
If keeping fat super low bothers your digestion or mood.
Just have a single meal of higher fat every 3 or 4 days (you'll have to figure out what keeps you sane)

Why do you believe that eating low fat could drive me crazy? So far I ahve actually felt pretty good. I noticed that eating fat actually makes me feel sluggish, lethargic, and gives me dissociation feelings.

Yeah you only need a weekly fat meal and like 10 grams a day to avoid mood issues.

u are still "PFS" ing aren't you? have u gotten your T checked? i also have balloned up and am hovering between 200-210 and i'm the same height as you. however, i'm watching my estrogen closely, but i think that once the metabolism is back from the "PFS", and testosterone starts to spike hard and up, the weight will fall off fast. i think it is important to boost T as high as possible... like thyroid, cholesterol, vit A, vit D for testosterone, obviously other stuff that i know you know anyway lol.

OP
sladerunner69

sladerunner69

u are still "PFS" ing aren't you? have u gotten your T checked? i also have balloned up and am hovering between 200-210 and i'm the same height as you. however, i'm watching my estrogen closely, but i think that once the metabolism is back from the "PFS", and testosterone starts to spike hard and up, the weight will fall off fast. i think it is important to boost T as high as possible... like thyroid, cholesterol, vit A, vit D for testosterone, obviously other stuff that i know you know anyway lol.

Yes I am PFS but I think I am mostly recoverred at this point. Taking aspirin, caffiene, 5a-dhp and a couple other things I feel pretty good and actually my libido is roaring, especially with nofap. My resting pulse is around 90 too so my thyroid is churning strongly... I took propecia in summer of 2011 so i've had a minute longer than you to recover. Im ready to lose the excess weight now, I think it will help motivate and inspire me in general. Im hoping to get below 200 by next tuesday.

encerent

Im thinking cynomel is the key to losing weight. I'm probably going to get some soon

OP
sladerunner69

sladerunner69

Im thinking cynomel is the key to losing weight. I'm probably going to get some soon

I have taken cytomel and cynomel before, didn't notice any weightloss. However, I wasn't very concerned with fat at that point; just how I felt.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom