SKY high dht , low T

tommyg130

Can anyone in the enhanced hormone world explain this ? I’ve been using test cream compounded 20% twice daily on the balls 200mg a day.

My dht is so high twice the range , which can be somewhat expected bc scrotal application converts to dht more? But my testosterone is BELOW the range low? On trt ? LOL.. Ik the cream has a quick half life but idg it? I applied at 5pm and got bloods at 8am?

Even if it left my system that fast bc of short half life why would the high DHT remain so high? Longer half for DHT? Id rly like to see someone take a stab at explaining this. Haha. And it isn’t dht cream. It’s testosterone cream for certain.

Attachments

• 8F2EABF7-DE4F-4AE6-B465-DDB6547C5D15.png
    8F2EABF7-DE4F-4AE6-B465-DDB6547C5D15.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 55

Hans

Forum Supporter
Can anyone in the enhanced hormone world explain this ? I’ve been using test cream compounded 20% twice daily on the balls 200mg a day.

My dht is so high twice the range , which can be somewhat expected bc scrotal application converts to dht more? But my testosterone is BELOW the range low? On trt ? LOL.. Ik the cream has a quick half life but idg it? I applied at 5pm and got bloods at 8am?

Even if it left my system that fast bc of short half life why would the high DHT remain so high? Longer half for DHT? Id rly like to see someone take a stab at explaining this. Haha. And it isn’t dht cream. It’s testosterone cream for certain.
DHT has a longer half life and all the T is out of your system the next day. If you're hypogonadal, LH and T will be naturally low. Give it another day or 2 and DHT will also be in the low range.

Some people use cream twice a day to prevent going hypogonadal in the evening or to be low T the next morning. So perhaps slit the dose into 2.

tallglass13

Hey man,
Just was wondering if you had some good effects from your high DHT level. Also, how about your head hair, any Positives?
Thanks