Skin mole/inflammation... Any dermatologists here? ;)

YossiS

I woke up one day with this being pretty swollen, no real pain though. After a few days the swelling decreased and now, 6 months later, my skin is still funky. It looks like a mole with some sort of blood spot in the middle. On the inside of my arm, on my bicep near the elbow. I've been putting a bit of pregnenolone but it doesn't seem to have much of an effect.

Attachments

• IMG_20210604_132125405.jpg
    IMG_20210604_132125405.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20210604_132054858.jpg
    IMG_20210604_132054858.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 27
I woke up one day with this being pretty swollen, no real pain though. After a few days the swelling decreased and now, 6 months later, my skin is still funky. It looks like a mole with some sort of blood spot in the middle. On the inside of my arm, on my bicep near the elbow. I've been putting a bit of pregnenolone but it doesn't seem to have much of an effect.
That would make me uneasy for sure YossIS. If it just popped up overnight I would guess it would seem like a bite or something setting up house under your skin like ringworm.

JohnHafterson

Personally wouldn't be concerned as long as not changing shape and/or color and not painful. Not that big fortunately and not on a prime spot like face etc.

Wondering if it's some sort of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation from a bite or something caustic:

That would make me uneasy for sure YossIS. If it just popped up overnight I would guess it would seem like a bite or something setting up house under your skin like ringworm.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210605-130452_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210605-130452_Samsung Internet.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 12

Rick K

Just call me Sandy...again. :):
Seriously though, tick bite?

Rick K

Yessss! I love it! Rick you crack me up, I mean Sandy ?
Knew you'd get a laugh out of that. Three opportunities in one week to talk about sanding. ?

mrchibbs

I would try some cortinon (progesterone+DHEA) - I had a similar looking thing develop on my belly last fall. Within 2-3 months of applying cortinon, it had disappeared. Not an instant fix, but it worked in my case.

OP
Y

YossiS

Thanks all. Really appreciate it... I was worried I would gross everyone out and get no replies. It sounds like the usual remedies from Haidut will do the job with a bit of patience.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals