Skin Itching (Stress, Heat, Sun)

Mr Joe

Some people here have experimented itching skin when stress rise. I experimented the same thing, not only when stressed but also during hot baths, during excessive exercices (sweat) or during heat rise. I've found Haidut's article :

"I have always wondered about this phenomenon and why it is that people with chronic conditions or depression seem to have a problem with excessive itching. It turns out that itching is closely related to pain and as such the release of serotonin."

I would be curious to know why this happen (for some people) during sun exposition (at lower stress supposed level). Eventhought liver and kidneys are removing far more toxins than sweat glands, i was wondering if some of the toxin and heavy metal removed from sweat are not causing that itching (including serotonin) :

This also reminds me some people claming having itching skin during cyproheptadine intake while its supposed to do the contrary helping this issue. Could it be a "detoxification" that could occur during first period of treatment ? Then anti-histamine effect + gut removal endoxin effect of cypro will decrease gradually itching and skin issue.

Same thought i had with the sun problematic : People usually experience itching first days/ first exposure to high intensity sun during holidays, then after some time the issue disappears (problably due to the fact that vitamin D is having similar properties on endotoxin/itching)

So if all this is linked to Serotonin and Gut endotoxin then Cypro, Charcoal, Carrot salad, Topical Caffeine would be effective ? And also anything that would fix gut permeability (which makes Cypro more best option for this type of problems). Could be interresting to see how people having these issues are reacting to high altitude.

If you have any experience or any thought please share !

Cara

I grew up at the beach. Basically born in the sand and sun. I’ve never had any itching (might have been because I was always swimming in salt water) until recently, I was sick last year a few times and took Shilajit for a month. Was covered in itching around eyelids and cheekbones then spread to my hands. Chlorine killed the eczema on hands but I still experience itching on face from time to time.

I’ve tried histadine, pregnenolone, aspirin, charcoal, clay, salt baths, but it seems the only immediate itching relief is the 1:1 cannabis tincture from Fiddler’s Greens. I still itch on my face when I eat something other than fruit (I miss my raw milk!)

OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

I grew up at the beach. Basically born in the sand and sun. I’ve never had any itching (might have been because I was always swimming in salt water) until recently, I was sick last year a few times and took Shilajit for a month. Was covered in itching around eyelids and cheekbones then spread to my hands. Chlorine killed the eczema on hands but I still experience itching on face from time to time.

I’ve tried histadine, pregnenolone, aspirin, charcoal, clay, salt baths, but it seems the only immediate itching relief is the 1:1 cannabis tincture from Fiddler’s Greens. I still itch on my face when I eat something other than fruit (I miss my raw milk!)
Looks like Vitamin D from sun and sodium from beach were protectives. Have you tried measuring your current vitamin D level ?

Cara

Looks like Vitamin D from sun and sodium from beach were protectives. Have you tried measuring your current vitamin D level ?
I have not. I do spend a good amount of my day in the sun, outdoor hiking, grounding. I live in SoCal and we get a good amount of sunlight.

OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

I had my vitamin D level tested- 23.9
23.9 i low indeed as we thought. You should work increasing vitamin D and then work in parallel fixing thyroid (which should not be optimal with that level of vitam D). Work on died and add few mg cypro if needed for reducing serotonin.

lukashenko

I'm going through this condition right now. Been taking cypro and aspirine for two months every day and still have this problems. I'm not sure but I may also have depression. Also got tested on vitamin D and I am defficient. I am moving to a place with sun exposure in a month or so, in the meanwhile I started taking vitamin D orally a few days ago, though I have read in this forum that is not only unsafe but it won' do nothing to cure your vitamin D defficiency.

lukashenko

I'm going through this condition right now. Been taking cypro and aspirine for two months every day and still have this problems. I'm not sure but I may also have depression. Also got tested on vitamin D and I am defficient. I am moving to a place with sun exposure in a month or so, in the meanwhile I started taking vitamin D orally a few days ago, though I have read in this forum that is not only unsafe but it won' do nothing to cure your vitamin D defficiency.
BTW it seems to happen during cold months for me (it's winter in Argentina where I live right now). On summer, oddly enough, I won't suffer from this. Maybe due to serotonin? Idk. Any help on what relevant blood tests I can do would be great.

dlind70

toxins in the mineral shilajit and fumaric acid witch is not needed by the body. its a healing reaction. your body is trying to detox the cadmium or other heavy metals. start to eat more meat at least 3 times a week. the world is so very much in a zinc deficiency now

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals