Skim Milk Caused A Surge Of Estrogen

CLASH

@baccheion
The calcium isnt what causes constipation. Its the opiate effect. I have used calcium carbonatw by itself with no constipatory effect.

Opiates slow down or inhibit intestinal peristalsis. One of the biggest side effects of prescription opiates like percocet is constipation. I work with patients who are on high doses multiple times a day for pain and some wont sh*t for a week despite taking stool softeners and multiple laxatives. Milk’s opiate effect, although not as potent, is the same.

The two solutions mentioned by @olive in conjunction with taking enzymes to cleave the peptide are the only solutions I know of. I think bromelain and prolyl endopeptidases may work.

baccheion

@baccheion
The calcium isnt what causes constipation. Its the opiate effect. I have used calcium carbonatw by itself with no constipatory effect.

Opiates slow down or inhibit intestinal peristalsis. One of the biggest side effects of prescription opiates like percocet is constipation. I work with patients who are on high doses multiple times a day for pain and some wont sh*t for a week despite taking stool softeners and multiple laxatives. Milk’s opiate effect, although not as potent, is the same.

The two solutions mentioned by @olive in conjunction with taking enzymes to cleave the peptide are the only solutions I know of. I think bromelain and prolyl endopeptidases may work.
Something increased by acetylcholine.

Soren

Forum Supporter
I know whenever I drink skimmed milk I get acne. If I drink whole or semi-skimmed I have no problem. Some have said that acne and high estrogen are linked

baccheion

I know whenever I drink skimmed milk I get acne. If I drink whole or semi-skimmed I have no problem. Some have said that acne and high estrogen are linked
They are linked in males, as estrogen tends to result in excess inflammation. In women, acne is more linked with DHT.

CLASH

@Adrienlcrx
No worries.
I dissolve it in juice with magnesium gluconate and vit c. The vit c reacts with the calcium carbonate and Makes the juice carbonated. Its pretty refreshing.

Daniil

I definitely feel estrogenic symptoms after all animal products. For me, this manifests itself as laziness, shyness, introversion. At one time I ate beans and felt fine, but it caused me severe flatulence and I had to stop the experiment. Now I have ordered an egg and soy protein isolate and I will see how it will work for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals