Skeptical Of Monolaurin From Healthnatura

jacbo546

I've been looking into a monolaurin from several bulk suppliers. I've read a lot about Healthnatura and they seem really good from quality control policies from where they source / who they choose to manufacture. But I came across this brand called MonolaurinMax from a friend that told me the quality was subpar and so I'm looking at the packaging and it's a 99% identical supplement facts label to that of Healthnatura.

Monolaurin Max:
https://www.amazon.com/Monolaurin-Max-Supplements-All-Natural-Boosters/dp/B00MJAV4BI

Healthnatura:

https://www.healthnatura.com/MonolaurinComplete7ounce-p/monolaurin7oz.htm

This kind of strikes a blow to Healthnatura's reputation for me. I'd like others opinions on this.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I would just ask him rather than assume he is their supplier and therefore must have an inferior product. Lots of companies use similar packaging. I think he'd be honest with you.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I've been looking into a monolaurin from several bulk suppliers. I've read a lot about Healthnatura and they seem really good from quality control policies from where they source / who they choose to manufacture. But I came across this brand called MonolaurinMax from a friend that told me the quality was subpar and so I'm looking at the packaging and it's a 99% identical supplement facts label to that of Healthnatura.

Monolaurin Max:
https://www.amazon.com/Monolaurin-Max-Supplements-All-Natural-Boosters/dp/B00MJAV4BI

Healthnatura:

https://www.healthnatura.com/MonolaurinComplete7ounce-p/monolaurin7oz.htm

This kind of strikes a blow to Healthnatura's reputation for me. I'd like others opinions on this.
You're right though the label is practically identical.

Luckytype

Interested in the results here but I would imagine its a common supplier doing what would be considered private label packaging.

There are a myriad of industries where its a literal copy of the description but with a difference in brand labeling. The formula can be tweaked but usually this costs money and many times in chemical and supplement manufacturing the company already as a good performing base formula that they relable for other companies. Then again maybe the manufacturing standards for this are expensive enough that the two companies in question simply manufacture to the same error of purity and by chance one copied the label. Labels, provided they arent claiming anything are really just descriptions and historically are copied.

Or plot twist and health natura owns both company products and all subsidiaries under the same umbrella as to market to speciality groups

The prices seem similar with the shipping (from my amazon version)

belcanto

The Health Natura price is $20.99 for 7 ounces, the Monolaurin Max from Amazon is $34.95 for 7 ounces; they seem like different companies to me! Also, look at the pictures of the contents; the Health Natura monolaurin looks like little discs, but the Monolaurin Max looks like prills.

Health Natura has good quality products; I have never had a problem with them. Just my 2 cents.

I had good effects from the health natura monolaurin. Unfortunately they are having shipping issues so I’m looking for a different brand. Is lauricidin on amazon okay ?

RobertJM

I had good effects from the health natura monolaurin. Unfortunately they are having shipping issues so I’m looking for a different brand. Is lauricidin on amazon okay ?

Oh, you too, huh? I think I placed my order about six weeks ago and they’ve recently only just shipped. It should be another two or three weeks (I hope?) before I receive my order. I was going really well with their urea product, but perhaps might look somewhere else in future.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Unfortunately they are having shipping issues so I’m looking for a different brand. Is lauricidin on amazon okay ?
I think I placed my order about six weeks ago and they’ve recently only just shipped. It should be another two or three weeks (I hope?) before I receive my order.
Not good. :( Hope everything is OK with them.

Last edited:

Mauritio

InChristAlone

Maybe it was out of stock? You can purchase products that aren't in stock and then they will ship it when it gets in, this has happened to me twice with the aspirin. But my husband still wants it because it works better than the drug store stuff.

healthnatura

I would like to address shipping times and delays in shipping. We work very hard to make our shipping policies as clear as possible by listing it on every product page. Orders containing a mix of out of stock and in stock items will be held until all items are available for shipment. See bottom of post for our exact policy.

All orders containing only IN STOCK items process NEXT BUSINESS DAY.

For SAME DAY processing, order only IN STOCK ITEMS and select Express Shipping BEFORE 11:30 am Central Time.

The only exceptions to this is during December when our fulfillment center experiences heavy volume, AND when an order is placed that contains a MIX of out of stock items OR an item that is posted with a specified lead time. Combining special shipping items or out of stock items in one order will delay the entire order. See bottom of post for our out of stock policy. If an item is expected to be out of stock longer than 6 weeks, we block advance ordering.

We ALLOW ADVANCE ORDERING to reserve your desired item to ship as soon as it becomes available. Stock status is listed on every product page. For your convenience, we also provide an ESTIMATED SHIP DATE for each item so you can have an idea of when it is likely to ship. Estimated ship dates are posted/updated every few days, and if needed, revised should an unforeseen delay comes up. We also display our backorder policy on every product page.

Stock Status Note: ORDERING WHEN OUT OF STOCK WILL DELAY THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER. SEE AVAILABILITY BELOW FOR AN ESTIMATED SHIP DATE.

healthnatura

With the exception of trade secrets, and confidentiality agreements, I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about our products. To ensure your question is answered on a timely basis please email me at [email protected] I don't regularly monitor this forum.

We are an originating (retail/wholesale) formulating and repackaging source for our product line and offer extensive services for private labeling, custom formulations, customized packaging and labeling. Some customers choose not to vary much from our suggested formats and we do our best to police pirated/plagiarized labeling. While our customers are confidential, from a quality control perspective, once a finished private label product leaves our facility, we have no control over proper product storage.

Another consideration from a quality perspective is that the perception of quality can vary from person to person, based on their unique physiology and may find our brand less helpful to them compared to another. If that is the case, and you learned about the product through us, I'm delighted we were able the get you on the path to a supplement that works for you. Small and simple differences, such as equipment wash down vs dedicated or single use contact processing parts could impact your personal experience. With regard to differences between monolaurin brands, we buy from the only manufacturer in the world, that formulates from pure non-GMO coconut oil and we use dedicated packaging equipment for processing. All the other sources I know of manufacture from a palm/coconut blend.

It should be noted that we do not manufacture materials from scratch, such as pregnenolone, niacinamide, monolaurin etc. but we do extensive source qualification which includes testing and site inspections. COAs are available for all of our products upon request.

I hope this helps answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Monolaurin Max:

Healthnatura:

Monolaurin Complete 7 oz

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom