Sinus Infection From Dairy?

Nicole Carter

I've been eating Peat style for about 2 months and am wondering if it could contribute to sinus infections?
I have a dry cough that started in June possibly from surfing in dirty waters. The cough has lasted 4 months despite taking all sorts of prescribed meds, antibiotics, oregano oil, OTC cough meds, olive leaf etc. I am wondering if it is possible that dairy could be exacerbating the problem. Any thoughts much appreciated!

Sefton10

I've been eating Peat style for about 2 months and am wondering if it could contribute to sinus infections?
I have a dry cough that started in June possibly from surfing in dirty waters. The cough has lasted 4 months despite taking all sorts of prescribed meds, antibiotics, oregano oil, OTC cough meds, olive leaf etc. I am wondering if it is possible that dairy could be exacerbating the problem. Any thoughts much appreciated!
I've had a sinus issue for a while now that worked it's way into my ear and caused really debilitating vertigo. Played around with all sorts of supplements/herbals then finally managed to sort the vertigo after a course of antibiotics but the sinus still has good and bad days. Might just be coincidence, but I think it may have been something I picked up when drinking raw milk for a long period.

Gustav3Y

Dairy for me only means blocked sinuses and estrogen symptoms at this point, pretty much from any dairy.
I have taken some antibiotics but it doe snot matter and many other things D3 and what not.

@Sefton10
What was your antibiotics "regiment" for your vertigo?

Sefton10

@Sefton10
What was your antibiotics "regiment" for your vertigo?
It was just a basic course of amoxicillin - I think we spoke about it on the thread I created, @Gustav3Y. I should do an update really.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals