Sinus Congestion

YamnayaMommy

from my understanding, the ephedrine is a significant blood thickener, somehow it clots or thickens blood significantly, so the aspirin is needed to counteract that, for the blood thinning. Im not sure if bodybuilders see value in the aspirin besides for the blood thinning portion? I only saw Peat talk about the pro metabolic effects of aspirin, with bodybuilders from what i remember they just wanted a safe, cheap over the counter blood thinner with minimal side effects, to counter the ephedrine. they think its the caffeine and ephedrine doing all the work and fat loss and the aspirin is just needed for ephedrines side effects.

what effects are you getting so far from the ECA stack, and, is bronkaid available without prescription? isnt it like the category of things which is over the counter, but you have to ask the pharmacist for it and have to be above 18 or something, so its not totally over the counter like aspirin or vitamins etc?
The ECA stack is a great stimulant and appetite suppressant. I had not heard that ephedrine is a blood coagulant. This summer, while drinking and eating way above my maintenance calories, I had minimal fat gain. I attribute this in part to the ECA stack

In the US, you can get bronkaid at the pharmacy without a prescription. You have to show your state ID and sign something saying you won’t use it to make meth

Dr. B

The ECA stack is a great stimulant and appetite suppressant. I had not heard that ephedrine is a blood coagulant. This summer, while drinking and eating way above my maintenance calories, I had minimal fat gain. I attribute this in part to the ECA stack

In the US, you can get bronkaid at the pharmacy without a prescription. You have to show your state ID and sign something saying you won’t use it to make meth
thats what I heard, on bodybuilding forums they were saying the ephedra is dangerous and aspirin is needed if using it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals