Single supplement that's helped the most

FitnessMike

coffee

FitnessMike

tankasnowgod

Does it make you motivated? I want to be so ******* motivated

I liked cypro, but it may indeed be "demotivating." I found focusing more on dopamine (through BCAA + Tyrosine and Metergoline) helped, and is probably a better way to go, if you want to be more productive/motivated. But I had some incredibly productive days when I started sleeping with Ambient Red Light-

Iceman2016

Not a supplement as such, but butter helped me the most with post-fin issues.

Nothing made me feel good as cypro (partly for great sleeps), but it messed me up in the long run.
Butter? How exactly did it help you with post fin issues? What symptoms did you have and what did butter resolve/fix?

Iceman2016

DHEA taken orally. If I could only take one supplement, that'd be my choice.
I've wanted to use DHEA for a while now, along with low dose testosterone with high dose pregnenolone (as discussed in other threads) however the only reason I have held back is due to fears of hair loss. I think it was Haidut who once posted something along the lines of the only steroid negatively (inversely) shown to be correlated with male pattern baldness has been DHEA.

Have you (or anyone else reading this) had any issues with hairloss from DHEA? Or prostate issues (enlargement, etc) for that matter?

Ignoramus

Butter? How exactly did it help you with post fin issues? What symptoms did you have and what did butter resolve/fix?
I had a feeling a emptiness, sadness and weakness. It was worst post-ejaculation, and it would last a week or more. I think something about fin messes with one's cholesterol. Butter makes me feel masculine and warm in my balls. Peat also suggests cholesterol for post-fin issues.

Ignoramus

I liked cypro, but it may indeed be "demotivating." I found focusing more on dopamine (through BCAA + Tyrosine and Metergoline) helped, and is probably a better way to go, if you want to be more productive/motivated. But I had some incredibly productive days when I started sleeping with Ambient Red Light-

This is a retarded question, but will any light that is red be beneficial, or is red light as it is talked about here some specific frequency? I've been keeping a red light on at night for the past couple of years (I just started doing it randomly on an intuition) and I like it, but I'm not sure if it's the right kind; it's just one of those regular bulbs that has a red filter on it. The light it emitted is very... red though.

Tyrosine hasn't done anything for me by itself. I'd like to try metergoline.

And yes, I think cypro seriously messed me up (though I abused it quite badly and deserve it).

tankasnowgod

This is a retarded question, but will any light that is red be beneficial, or is red light as it is talked about here some specific frequency? I've been keeping a red light on at night for the past couple of years (I just started doing it randomly on an intuition) and I like it, but I'm not sure if it's the right kind; it's just one of those regular bulbs that has a red filter on it. The light it emitted is very... red though.

Tyrosine hasn't done anything for me by itself. I'd like to try metergoline.

And yes, I think cypro seriously messed me up (though I abused it quite badly and deserve it).

Any red light should be beneficial. I thin the most important thing, at night, is to avoid blue light. I have noticed in the past that even tiny blue leds can disrupt sleep, if they are pointed in my general direction. If it's an incandesent with a red filter, there wouldn't be a lot of blue light to begin with, and the red filter would get rid most/all of the rest.

It's something I just started recently doing myself, so you may want to experiment with some different types of setups, and number of lights. There doesn't seem to be lot of research or anecdotes about it, so you'd probably have to try yourself. My room was very dark to avoid high blue light outside, so again, it's probably going to be a YMMV thing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals