Single Long hairs on arms and chest

Craig716

Most of my arm hairs are in the 1 to 1.5 inch range, so I don't find that abnormal. On the other hand, I do have a few in the 3 to 4 inch range.

OP
pauljacob

pauljacob

I consider mine abnormal because the majority of my arm's hair is short and thin, while these few are thicker and much taller and they've just recently appeared. I did some research online and such hair is attributed to hormonal imbalance.

dukesbobby777

How old are you? As I went into my 30s I started to notice some random weird long hairs growing in my ears, and in random places on neck and back. I’m sure it’s related to estrogen. As a job I care for elderly people and I notice that many seem to have these weird hairs growing in ears/nose, and facial hair also develops in women (alongside starting to lose hair from their head). It’s all related to hormonal derangement as one ages I assume.

jdrop

As a kid/teen, I always had a long one here or there. Seemed to come near the same forearm spot, but not the exact same one. Last few years at the start of the summer I have seen it again, same thing this year. Not sure when it stopped, maybe at least a decade ago, maybe even 20 years I had been without it. I was happy to see it again a few weeks ago, reminded me of my youth.

OP
pauljacob

pauljacob

How old are you? As I went into my 30s I started to notice some random weird long hairs growing in my ears, and in random places on neck and back. I’m sure it’s related to estrogen. As a job I care for elderly people and I notice that many seem to have these weird hairs growing in ears/nose, and facial hair also develops in women (alongside starting to lose hair from their head). It’s all related to hormonal derangement as one ages I assume.
I'm 77. Some of these hairs sprouted close to my hairline, so I can truly say I'm regrowing my hair.:D

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals