Since Peating My Mental Health Has Declined

Endew

Just been diagnosed with bi polar and paranoia. My diet is mostly meat and rice covered in gelatin. I drink Oj, coffee,milk and coke only. I take K2,D3, B3 and Magoil. I also take preg, prog and dhea once a week (1 mg each). My only defiant in Iron. My diet before Peating was veggies, fruits and meat while only drinking water and gym everyday. Now I don't work out. Any help?

I would suggest that you begin to workout again. Working out consistently has always benefitted my mood and depression. 2-3 times a week maximum. Full body weight training sessions that don't last more than 30 minutes. I would suggest a compound lower body movement, followed by upper body push, then a upper body pull movement.

An example could be:
Squat 3-5 sets of 5-10 reps
Push ups 3-5 sets of 5-10 reps
Pull ups 3-5 sets of 5-10 reps

InChristAlone

Just been diagnosed with bi polar and paranoia. My diet is mostly meat and rice covered in gelatin. I drink Oj, coffee,milk and coke only. I take K2,D3, B3 and Magoil. I also take preg, prog and dhea once a week (1 mg each). My only defiant in Iron. My diet before Peating was veggies, fruits and meat while only drinking water and gym everyday. Now I don't work out. Any help?
Stop all supplements.

InChristAlone

For now, then get back on them later?
That would be based on how you feel adding each one. You need to know what each supplement does to you. I am very against the using the kitchen sink approach to supplements.

jitsmonkey

There is no such thing as "Peating"
you're RayPeatForum.coming
Best recommendation would be to stop everything.

Start over.

Read Ray's actual writing not the disjointed misappropriated interpretations referred to here as "Peating"

agnar

Start over.

Read Ray's actual writing not the disjointed misappropriated interpretations referred to here as "Peating"

this is the best advice. stay away from this forum entirely, to be honest, and read peat's actual writings. an unnervingly large part of this forum's members severely misrepresent or misunderstand what peat shows in his ressearch and articles.

Cameron

What was diet lifestyle like through your child hood and teens what is your age and past history with food and supplementation

OP
E

Endew

What was diet lifestyle like through your child hood and teens what is your age and past history with food and supplementation

My childhood and teens were very sport active from their I got into bodybuilding.Next the standard American Diet throughout my childhood and teens. With just breakfast and dinner and periods of starvation in between, and this continued in my 20s but I ate meat, fruits,veggies and drank only water. I'm 28. Multi on and off in my 20s. In the beginning K2 turned me from a guy who never got a complement from women to getting complmented all the time but the honeymoon phase is over

Cameron

My childhood and teens were very sport active from their I got into bodybuilding.Next the standard American Diet throughout my childhood and teens. With just breakfast and dinner and periods of starvation in between, and this continued in my 20s but I ate meat, fruits,veggies and drank only water. I'm 28. Multi on and off in my 20s. In the beginning K2 turned me from a guy who never got a complement from women to getting complmented all the time but the honeymoon phase is over
Increase in bone density? K2 is powerful fat soluble vitamin in my research it is important to have a d k e together when using higher doses.the increase in androgens from k and a and bone density could cause quite an attraction from young healthy high progesterone women

Runenight201

No eggs?

Have you tried upping fat and lowering/eliminating starch, while keeping sugar/fruit/veggie constant?

LUH 3417

Start over.

I looked and felt much worse reading this forum. I gained 20lbs and developed old looking skin. The most helpful things to my health have been taking stimulating trips, seeing a person oriented therapist, and listening to ray’s interviews with the herb doctor.

OP
E

Endew

Increase in bone density? K2 is powerful fat soluble vitamin in my research it is important to have a d k e together when using higher doses.the increase in androgens from k and a and bone density could cause quite an attraction from young healthy high progesterone women

Yup density, jawline, and aura but not at the cost of my mental health

Cameron

The forum can give ideas but it's up to individuals to expirement look at thinking about foods that sound appetizing for awhile. Clean calorie and nutrient dense options keeping it simple but not obsessing. Spend time outside and do and eat things you want to with low stress

Cameron

Yup density, jawline, and aura but not at the cost of my mental health
How much were you taking of vitamin K2 out of curiosity. Mk4? Supplements if not needed seem to cause more issues then not and there is a point of breaking with pro to con highly indivual especially if there taking daily in higher end doses

OP
E

Endew

How much were you taking of vitamin K2 out of curiosity. Mk4? Supplements if not needed seem to cause more issues then not and there is a point of breaking with pro to con highly indivual especially if there taking daily in higher end doses

3mg but if I have a date or I'm going out 10 mg

sunraiser

I find k2 "uses up" taurine. I suppose all supplemental fat solubles do.

I'm also of the opinion that supplements are to be used extremely sparingly and only in a calculated way, however perhaps you could try 250mg taurine a day for a week to see any changes.

If you don't feel able to take a patient and reflective (journalling is good) approach then it might be wiser to ditch all supplements and let your body find equilibrium.

Taurine can also cause mental health problems so there has to be a consideration of vitamin A intake, too.

I find fat solubles to be really risky to supplement without a very careful approach.

opethfeldt

What is your estrogen level like? If it's too low, I get paranoid and anxious. if it's too high, I'm angry and basically psychotic. Most mental illness seems to be linked to estrogen levels.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals