Since David Ray Griffin Proved 911 Was A False Flag, Why Do Americans Care So Much About Elections ?

burtlancast

I can't wrap my head around this: can't Americans not see politicians are lying through their teeth constantly to them ?

If candidates can't find the courage to tell them the truth about what happened 19 years ago, why do they even bother electing them ?

Asked as a non-US individual.

B

Braveheart

Elections are only an illusion in this faux democracy.
American people–by and large–are so dumbed down by a dumbed down culture and a dumbed down media that they cannot recognize these treacherous weasels for the traitors that they are...the sheeple are just doing what they are told.

“Elections belong to the people. It's their decision. If they decide to turn their back on the fire and burn their behinds, then they will just have to sit on their blisters.” - Abraham Lincoln

MitchMitchell

I couldn’t care less about politics and politicians but I’m 100% rooting for trump exposing fraudulent systems, even if that’s for his own benefit. It’s very entertaining to see all the affidavits and whistleblowers and the likes.

Well aware that many people do believe in democracy for some reason. Those people deserve proper vote counting.

GAF

The Great BLC,

I was speaking with a long time friend who is a highly intelligent fellow CPA. We were discussing various topics related to current events. The answer to the question you posed is contained in her words. She is 69 years old and I have known her well since 2005.

"Oh, I would never want anyone to see me as believing anything fringe or crazy or outside the norm."

The first and most powerful impulse of the vast vast vast majority of Americans is this. How will thinking or believing something impact my ability to stay within my comfort zone within my GROUP? Any thought, notion, fact, research, you name it, that has the potential to even slightly strain their standing within their chosen group has ZERO chance of being considered at all. They will not think about. They will not research it. They will not be distracted by it. No amount of evidence presented in any fashion whatsoever will matter to them because they will close their ears and not hear it. It is too risky for what is important to them and what is important to them is their GROUP.

Group identification is what makes it so easy for the evil bad guys to deceive so many so easily. All the bad guys have to do is provide a dozen different theories of who killed JFK, or who bombed WTC, or who stole whose votes and this superficial confusion provides cover for the GROUPthink crowd.

Only individuals who don't give a crap about being in ANY group and supposedly only care about the Truth have any hope of perceiving reality. However, these noble folks are also a GROUP and can easily fall into GROUPthink also, which makes them just as easy to manipulate as the others.

The Devil's job is really easy for him/her/it.

I live in Dallas Texas.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Cognitive dissonance. Knowing the news & stories are all crap, many still HOPE that one choice will be less bad than the other.

gaze

99% of Americans don't know who David Ray Griffin even is. Of those 1% that do know him, most brush him off as a conspiracy theorist without even reading his work. It should be no surprise most Americans have not caught on.

haidut

Forum Supporter
It is not a phenomenon unique to America. There are plenty of horrible things that governments around the world have done to their own people and majority of people, if sufficiently removed from the event by time, continue to believe the official/false narrative. I think it is a combination of helplessness and (mental) self-preservation. If you open your eyes to how many horrible things your govt is doing to you (and your fellow people) on a daily basis and for most of them you can't do much despite years of diligent voting, donations, volunteering, etc. then it would be pretty crushing. After all, life must go on, even if based on a lie.
There is an American movie called "Monster" from 2003. It is about the serial killer Aileen Wuornos and it won an Oscar for female lead role. In that movie, the main character describes her own tortured life and how she was always forced to deal with real life and its ugliness but for most people she ever met "they would rather hear a flat out lie than learn the truth at 13". I think that applies to most modern adults, in most countries around the world. In a state of compromised health, truth can be crippling, so they choose a lie and hope to be able to get on with their lives...somehow.
In another movie example, when the original script of "Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory" was being filmed the producers filmed several final scenes and the original one based on the book was about the main character meeting a guru and asking him about the meaning of life. The guru asked for a chocolate bar as "payment" to answer the question. When the guru opened the bar and found no golden ticket inside he said "Life is a Disappointment". The producers loved the scene but every single audience that the scene was shown to for screening went either completely quiet or got quite angry and even violent. Why? Because they thought the scene rang brutally true. So, in my experience, most adults in compromised health will lie to themselves until it becomes literally impossible to continue living with those lies, rather than face the truth.
TIL in test screenings, Willy Wonka had a scene with a hiker seeking a guru, asking him the meaning of life. The guru requests a Wonka Bar. Finding no golden ticket, he says, "Life is a disappointment." The director loved it, but few laughed. A psychologist told him that the message was too real. : todayilearned

lvysaur

The fact that it's still politically incorrect to call out 9/11 for the inside job that it was means that truth is impossible.

b555

Elections are only an illusion in this faux democracy.
American people–by and large–are so dumbed down by a dumbed down culture and a dumbed down media that they cannot recognize these treacherous weasels for the traitors that they are...the sheeple are just doing what they are told.

“Elections belong to the people. It's their decision. If they decide to turn their back on the fire and burn their behinds, then they will just have to sit on their blisters.” - Abraham Lincoln

cant you argue that you’re brainwashed by algorithms? Who says your google searches and forums are any better than listening to the main stream tv?

Who knows where the truth lies anymore

MatheusPN

What a good surprise seeing reasonable voices! I'm really curious how ppl who know most of the globalist agenda fervently defend Trump. To some I am pro-Trump, to most they cant label me, here probably I am the Stalinist to the statists.

Worse than the reality cited by haidut: Fernando Collor, the privatizer, a guy which robbed all of the money from people accounts, resulting in some people having nothing after he out of the blue robbed their accounts. Building dive become a tremendous spectacle. Now he is the senator since 2007 of Alagoas, a very poor place.
Occurs more absurdcases alike in other Brazilian states.

Everyone I know from different states doesn't understand how he was elected, they despise him.

Last edited:

Regina

It is not a phenomenon unique to America. There are plenty of horrible things that governments around the world have done to their own people and majority of people, if sufficiently removed from the event by time, continue to believe the official/false narrative. I think it is a combination of helplessness and (mental) self-preservation. If you open your eyes to how many horrible things your govt is doing to you (and your fellow people) on a daily basis and for most of them you can't do much despite years of diligent voting, donations, volunteering, etc. then it would be pretty crushing. After all, life must go on, even if based on a lie.
There is an American movie called "Monster" from 2003. It is about the serial killer Aileen Wuornos and it won an Oscar for female lead role. In that movie, the main character describes her own tortured life and how she was always forced to deal with real life and its ugliness but for most people she ever met "they would rather hear a flat out lie than learn the truth at 13". I think that applies to most modern adults, in most countries around the world. In a state of compromised health, truth can be crippling, so they choose a lie and hope to be able to get on with their lives...somehow.
In another movie example, when the original script of "Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory" was being filmed the producers filmed several final scenes and the original one based on the book was about the main character meeting a guru and asking him about the meaning of life. The guru asked for a chocolate bar as "payment" to answer the question. When the guru opened the bar and found no golden ticket inside he said "Life is a Disappointment". The producers loved the scene but every single audience that the scene was shown to for screening went either completely quiet or got quite angry and even violent. Why? Because they thought the scene rang brutally true. So, in my experience, most adults in compromised health will lie to themselves until it becomes literally impossible to continue living with those lies, rather than face the truth.
TIL in test screenings, Willy Wonka had a scene with a hiker seeking a guru, asking him the meaning of life. The guru requests a Wonka Bar. Finding no golden ticket, he says, "Life is a disappointment." The director loved it, but few laughed. A psychologist told him that the message was too real. : todayilearned
I balled my eyes out watching the movie Monster. One, Charlize Theron is breath taking. Two, the real Aileen Wuornos was truly a trusting person completely and utterly betrayed by everyone in her life. I'm surprised she didn't go insane earlier. Just go look at the real footage. She still had a heart.
One of the Israeli's I used to work with--he was brought over to head the young israeli workers-- used to say, "you know what the life is." I learned a lot from him.

But we have to make heaven where we are.
It actually is here. I don't care about struggle; being a little cold, being a little hot, being a little hungry, being sometimes pissed off.
We have to end oligarchy.

Last edited:
OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

We have to end oligarchy.

I posted in other threads the great insights (1980's) of a French communist apostate , Cornelius Castoriadis, who informed the French nation he emigrated to, that their so-called representative democracy political system was a semantic manipulation/illusion, and that they're still living in the same oligarchic monopoly of their past feudal origins.

He basically claimed the concept of representation of individuals was a political scam devised by the so called modern writers of the French Revolution.

In the Greek direct democracy of old, the concept of representation didn't exist. Neither did the concept of state; the people were the state. Judges were chosen at random between citizens; elections were only organized when it was necessary to elect the most able citizens for a given task.

The scam of the representative democracy makes perfect sense since it allowed the nobility to wrestle the power from the King, in the name of liberty and equality, while not being forced to share their lands and privileges with those below them.

Ever since, we all live without economical rights, politicians censor any discussion about property, claiming we are free to compete between us in order to survive, like animals in the wild do, as if the world around us is full of infinite opportunities (never mind the state enforced monopoles).

No wonder Leninists understood every means is acceptable in order to seize power: once in control of the state, your economical decisions determine who lives and who dies among a sea of liberty and equality, making you the equal of God himself, something even Kings couldn't claim.

Opportunists of all kinds will come flocking at their boots to obtain their own privileges (monopoles) at the expense of everybody else.

Last edited:

yerrag

I remember my dad who tried to put cheer in his life and our lives. His view was exemplified by his choice of Don McLean's song 'Vincent' to be the one song his children would remember the words of. Maybe it was meant to remind us that life is a struggle when you're right and the world doesn't see it. But he also liked to sing the song *Send in the Clowns" to salve the pain of reality.

We tune in to the song that resonates with us. Be a realist and be gloomy. Be an escapist and be happy. Consciously I would play in the middle, although I would play the low notes occasionally but never want to touch the high.

Escape is something that I feel robs me of essence and of meaning. But most of all, it's because it robs us of the desire to make meaningful change in our lives.

This escapism I think is a drug that controls us. It is what makes the US easily manipulated. It is the associated with the Apple Pie-ness of America, that at first glance, is what defines us - Disney, sports, and Hollywood - but it also distracts us from the other reality - the size of our debt, the disparity in income, the. corruption and the tyranny and the rot within, and the lack of decency and honesty at the very top of our social pyramid.

We have to be pushed to the wall to wake up, but we go back to a spell too easily.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

99% of Americans don't know who David Ray Griffin even is. Of those 1% that do know him, most brush him off as a conspiracy theorist without even reading his work.

I'm not American, but that statement can't be true.

It almost sounds as what the MSM would want people to believe.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

I remember my dad who tried to put cheer in his life and our lives. His view was exemplified by his choice of Don McLean's song 'Vincent' to be the one song his children would remember the words of. Maybe it was meant to remind us that life is a struggle when you're right and the world doesn't see it. But he also liked to sing the song *Send in the Clowns" to salve the pain of reality.

We tune in to the song that resonates with us. Be a realist and be gloomy. Be an escapist and be happy. Consciously I would play in the middle, although I would play the low notes occasionally but never want to touch the high.

Escape is something that I feel robs me of essence and of meaning. But most of all, it's because it robs us of the desire to make meaningful change in our lives.

This escapism I think is a drug that controls us. It is what makes the US easily manipulated. It is the associated with the Apple Pie-ness of America, that at first glance, is what defines us - Disney, sports, and Hollywood - but it also distracts us from the other reality - the size of our debt, the disparity in income, the. corruption and the tyranny and the rot within, and the lack of decency and honesty at the very top of our social pyramid.

We have to be pushed to the wall to wake up, but we go back to a spell too easily.

Regina

I posted in other threads the great insights (1980's) of a French communist apostate , Cornelius Castoriadis, who informed the French nation he emigrated to, that their so-called representative democracy political system was a semantic manipulation/illusion, and that they're still living in the same oligarchic system of their past feudal system.

He basically claimed the concept of representation of individuals was a political scam devised by the so called modern writers of the French Revolution.

In the Greek direct democracy of old, the concept of representation didn't exist. Neither did the concept of state; the people were the state. Judges were chosen at random between citizens; elections were only organized when it was necessary to elect the most able citizens for a given task.

The scam of the representative democracy makes perfect sense since it allowed the nobility to wrestle the power from the King, in the name of liberty and equality, while not being forced to share their lands and privileges with those below them.

Ever since, we all live without economical rights, politicians censor any discussion about property, claiming we are free to compete between us in order to survive, like animals in the wild do, as if the world around us is full of infinite opportunities (never mind the state enforced monopoles).

No wonder Leninists understood every means is acceptable in order to seize power: once in control of the state, your economical decisions determine who lives and who dies among a sea of liberty and equality, making you the equal of God himself, something even Kings couldn't claim.

Opportunists of all kinds will come flocking at their boots to obtain their own privileges (monopoles) at the expense of everybody else.
genau

Regina

Ras

I posted in other threads the great insights (1980's) of a French communist apostate , Cornelius Castoriadis, who informed the French nation he emigrated to, that their so-called representative democracy political system was a semantic manipulation/illusion, and that they're still living in the same oligarchic monopoly of their past feudal origins.

It's the same king in different clothes. Few have ears to hear and eyes to see.

B

Braveheart

:darts:

Back
Top Bottom