Sinatra‘s Notebook

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

I continue to eat 200-400g of lean beef each day. No temperature crash, no neuro symptoms, no high blood pressure. I am amazed.. I think nicotinic acid fixed my zinc issues.

Thanks for your recommendation to try niacin for my issues with zinc, copper etc. <3 @charlie

For context: (2 weeks ago I wrote this in another thread)
I have been slowly titrating up nicotinic acid (to raise NAD+) for a few weeks now and I am able to tolerate 200g of lean beef a day for nearly a week now, which I couldn’t tolerate at all before that for almost 2 years. Everytime I tried eating it, even just small amount and just once, it led to a huge crash and extreme neurological issues. (neuropathy, difficulty walking, dizziness, blurry vision, skin turned white, nails turned blue due to hypoxia etc.) Same thing happened with oysters or zinc supplements.

Btw, I frequently tested serum zinc and it always was high even after restricting zinc for years.

maillol

Are you still having issues with B6? I used to get neuropathy even from 1mg, didn't matter if it was pyridoxine or p5p. I tried B2 as per the above pathway but it didn't help. B12 helped a bit but then stopped working. I seem to have fixed it by eating some oats and black-eyed beans, molybdenum was my theory because pyridoxal is an aldehyde. No neuropathy now since January.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Are you still having issues with B6? I used to get neuropathy even from 1mg, didn't matter if it was pyridoxine or p5p. I tried B2 as per the above pathway but it didn't help. B12 helped a bit but then stopped working. I seem to have fixed it by eating some oats and black-eyed beans, molybdenum was my theory because pyridoxal is an aldehyde. No neuropathy now since January.
I find high molybdenum foods (esp. organic cannellini beans) very beneficial for multiple things. They improve bile flow, sulfation, aldehyde oxidation and it’s seems like there is some involvement of molybdenum in the activation of riboflavin. (turning it into FMN/FAD)

B2 without a sufficiently high intake of dietary molybdenum causes a stagnant bile flow in my case, even in low doses. I wrote about this 1-2 pages ago in this thread.

I cannot tolerate molybdenum supplements somehow.

Last edited:
OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

@maillol
I do believe molybdenum is involved in riboflavin metabolism, even though the research on it isn’t that clear. (Dr. Gregory Russel Jones from www.B12oils.com thinks similarly about Moly)

It’s one of the few things that really elevate my heart rate and seems to increase neurotransmitters like dopamine/norepinephrine. I think it’s activating things in the methylation cycle.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I continue to eat 200-400g of lean beef each day. No temperature crash, no neuro symptoms, no high blood pressure. I am amazed.. I think nicotinic acid fixed my zinc issues.

Thanks for your recommendation to try niacin for my issues with zinc, copper etc. <3 @charlie
Man that is incredible!!! Thank you so much for sharing. Nicotinic acid is truly amazing stuff. So grateful we are able to witness the truly remarkable healing powers of it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals