Simple Syrup And Salt Are Incredible Additions To The Diet

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
Any problems with teeth
No. What was affecting my teeth negatively though was drinking coke and not rinsing my mouth afterwards. That goes for anything acidic. Nowadays I'm not ingesting as much white sugar( I'm at around 200 grams per day instead of 400, because I'm experimenting with eating more foods now).

Dental heath is mostly a matter of getting plenty of nutrition, avoiding constipation and maintaining good thyroid function. If you don't check these boxes, even rinsing and brushing multiple times a day won't prevent tooth decay. Ray once spoke about a dentist( in Mexico I think) which prescribed laxatives for his patients with tooth problems and they had a lot of success. Having stuff rotting in the bowels in and of itself can cause tooth degeneration.

AndrogenicJB

No. What was affecting my teeth negatively though was drinking coke and not rinsing my mouth afterwards. That goes for anything acidic. Nowadays I'm not ingesting as much white sugar( I'm at around 200 grams per day instead of 400, because I'm experimenting with eating more foods now).

Dental heath is mostly a matter of getting plenty of nutrition, avoiding constipation and maintaining good thyroid function. If you don't check these boxes, even rinsing and brushing multiple times a day won't prevent tooth decay. Ray once spoke about a dentist( in Mexico I think) which prescribed laxatives for his patients with tooth problems and they had a lot of success. Having stuff rotting in the bowels in and of itself can cause tooth degeneration.
So you think as long as you hit your micros, sugar won't harm your teeth, where do you think the idea that sugar hurts your teeth came from, there must be some truth in it

equipoise

I often go to sleep without brushing and mantain the perliest, white teeth of all people I know.
All men from mother's side of the family had extremely nice and white set of teeth, and they hardly brushed.
I brush once a week and will swish a bit of olive/coconut oil in my mouth every other day or so.
My girl always compliments me on my breath and when I first met her she couldn't get enough of it. The only thing that affects it a bit is garlic, but nothing fresh apple + coffee can't get rid of.

I absolutely agree that teeth health has nothing to do with brushing/toothpase use and everything with endotoxins.

equipoise

So you think as long as you hit your micros, sugar won't harm your teeth, where do you think the idea that sugar hurts your teeth came from, there must be some truth in it
Where do you think the idea that sugar is harmful in the first place came from?

I think people with poor metabolism can be much more easily damaged by anything. A healthy person lifting a 10 kilo dumbbell with their arms won't suffer any damage, but for someone with arthritis or osteoporosis, this can very easily end up in an injury. Same thing for people with hypothyroidism or or constant constipation: some sugar fermentation which would normally barely affect the teeth now has the potential to do significant damage. The health of the general population has declined so much that most people aren't really healthy, so I guess the idea that sugar causes bad teeth is more of a reflection of the state of health of the average Joe.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals