Simple saline solution stops SARS-CoV-2...and maybe all viruses?

Perry Staltic

My fear would be that some sodium carbonate, not sodium chloride would be breathed in which would be irritating after the co2 is agitated out. That being said, is co2 agitated out of of baking soda when it's nebulized? My understanding is that for co2 to be agitated out of baking soda it has to be heated.

Nebulizers are ultrasonic. Don't use heat.

Dr. B

There it is. That is the article I read about coastlines...Thanks for posting. I had forgotten where I had read it.
ancestral supplements recently released a salt, bee pollen and north atlantic kelp product... i think its the redmonds real salt. it looks interesting but im wary of the bee pollen and kelp. due to the iodine and i wonder if bee pollen is allergenic or could cause some kind of immune response.

Lollipop2

ancestral supplements recently released a salt, bee pollen and north atlantic kelp product... i think its the redmonds real salt. it looks interesting but im wary of the bee pollen and kelp. due to the iodine and i wonder if bee pollen is allergenic or could cause some kind of immune response.
I am so not sure. I don’t eat kelp but have used Redman’s occasionally. Years ago took bee pollen but didn’t make a big difference and was expensive so I stopped.

tankasnowgod

I suspect there are opportunists even in the unvaxxed camp. So, while arguably more beneficial then the literal killer remdesivir, ivermectin is still making Big Pharma rich.
'Totally agree. I'm wary of the doctor that used to go on Oprah frequently, and who is now a big anti-vax star, and the one who has seven self published books on Covid-19 on Amazon already. I wouldn't doubt the pandemic planners would have a few "alternative" drugs (and maybe doctors or scientists) to sell to those wary of the mainstream. There's even ways of propping up alternative voices, sometimes without the knowledge of the person being propped up. They could be a genuine dissenting voice that's deemed non-threatening.

And whether that's true or not, there's certainly some independent opportunists out there. Lots of people are always chasing money and publicity.

Ivermectin sales have certainly soared. You don't usually see old products like this getting this sort of sales bump in any industry-

In June, the Brazilian pharmaceutical industry registered around 8.6 million sales of the medication Ivermectin, more than the total number of the drug sold in 2019 (8.2 million), according to data provided by the Industrial Pharmaceutical Union (Sindusfarma). The spike in sales in June represents a 1,222 percent increase in comparison to the same period in 2019, which recorded only 650,000 sales.

Mauritio

RealNeat

Nebulizers are ultrasonic. Don't use heat.
Right, as I mentioned, but if one is using it to liberate co2 wouldn't what is left over be sodium carbonate? Or are we insinuating that sodium bicarbonate actually nebulizes as is? I guess it's possible but at that point why not just drink it.

Perry Staltic

Right, as I mentioned, but if one is using it to liberate co2 wouldn't what is left over be sodium carbonate? Or are we insinuating that sodium bicarbonate actually nebulizes as is? I guess it's possible but at that point why not just drink it.

Oh I understand now what you meant by "agitated". Dissolved in water sodium bicarbonate becomes sodium (Na+) and bicarbonate ions (HCO3-), not CO2. So basically H2O mist containing those dissolved ions. What effect that has on lung tissue, I don't know.

Jam

what happens when you mix iodine and chlorine?
Iodine reacts with chlorine in the presence of water to form iodic acid: I2(s) + 6H2O(l) + 5Cl2(g)2HIO3(s) + 10HCl(g)

Comments
Reacts vigorously with organic matter; Oxidizes iodide to iodine, sulfite to sulfate, and hydrogen sulfide to sulfur; [Ullmann] Corrosive to skin and eyes; [eChemPortal: ERMA] May cause fire on contact with combustible materials; A corrosive substance that can cause injury to the skin, eyes, and respiratory tract; Inhalation may cause chemical pneumonitis;

There probably isn't enough chlorine in tap water for the tiny amount of resulting iodic acid to be problematic, but still, I would avoid putting tap water in my nose, iodine or not.

Yucca

...didn't read all the thread, but nebulization of H2O2 (3%, can be diluted up to 0,1% if needed) in saline water, with a few iodine drops is very effective for all respiratory concerns, pneumopathy, flu...Covid.
Just read Dr Levy's book "Rapid Virus recovery", also backed by Dr Mercola and a few more.
free here : Rapid Virus Recovery : Dr. Thomas E. Levy : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

I use it on/off for a few weeks, and there's an immediate and very noticeable effect to stop totally any respiratory disease/sore throat/running nose at the beginning.

You can even use colloïdal silver to replace saline for more strongest effects (just add some salt in the solution in this case)

Amazoniac

Jorge, some members have been debating your existence. Why don't you just say 'hi'?

- Postprandial effects of a high salt meal on serum sodium, arterial stiffness, markers of nitric oxide production and markers of endothelial function

- Hypernatremia - Wikipedia

"Normal serum sodium levels are 135–145 mM (135–145 mEq/L). Hypernatremia is generally defined as a serum sodium level of more than 145 mM. Severe symptoms typically only occur when levels are above 160 mM."​

They tested at those two concentrations (0.9% is already hypersaline, you can tell from their results): the garbage has to be inhaled. For an expectorant effect, it's good for the exterior to be more concentrated.

How much dilution occurs with nebulization? It's going to combine with superficial fluids, perhaps needing a stronger solution for the same effect, unless a repeated exposure eventually makes the foreign level prevail.

mostlylurking

Considering I overcame an intoxicating level of serotonin (after chugging canned coconut milk and feeling as though I was going to pass out a couple hours later... don't ask why) by literally barely tripping over to the kitchen and whipping myself up the closest thing to this recipe I could muster, so I dont doubt salt (and sugar) immediate and potent effects.

1qt water
2tblsp sugar
1tsp salt

In an instant I regained my composure, my light headedness went away, I became warm and went to sleep on the floor outside the kitchen...

whenever I've had a sore throat or just didn't feel right I'd make the classic warm water and salt gargle, I'm not joking I think it has worked every time I've done it. Something to salt that's just amazing.
Also they have these cool salt inhalers which may be really useful if someone doesn't have a nebulizer. Probably not as effective tho. Amazon product ASIN B0794HQ2YZView: https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Solution-Himalayan-Inhaler-Crystal/dp/B0794HQ2YZ/ref=asc_df_B0794HQ2YZ?tag=bngsmtphsnus-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=80814222102169&hvnetw=s&hvqmt=e&hvbmt=be&hvdev=m&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584413749709509&psc=1
Oh dear... they show the salt inhaler with Himalayan salt (not a good idea). Himalayan Salt – Flint on Global Scale?

Ben.

Oh dear... they show the salt inhaler with Himalayan salt (not a good idea). Himalayan Salt – Flint on Global Scale?

While i knew about himalayan salt containing to much heavy metals the following statement does not sit right with me:

"What is extremely relevant though is that lead is heavy metal and heavy metals in your body remain for life. There is absolutely nothing we can do to remove lead from the body with our current medical acumen. If you choose to continue to eat Himalayan salt, lead (and mercury and all radioactive heavy metals) will continue to deposit in your body. At one point it will reach the level at which time you will get sick."

I dont think that claim is correct. Else lead poisioned peole are destined to live/die with it. Apparantly high calcium intake reduces the absorption of lead.
Also:

"The chelation agents succimer and penicillamine are given orally, whereas dimercaprol and edetate (EDTA) calcium disodium (CaNa2 EDTA) are administered parenterally. These agents reduce body stores of lead. Reducing blood lead levels also may mobilize skeletal stores of lead."

InChristAlone

While i knew about himalayan salt containing to much heavy metals the following statement does not sit right with me:

"What is extremely relevant though is that lead is heavy metal and heavy metals in your body remain for life. There is absolutely nothing we can do to remove lead from the body with our current medical acumen. If you choose to continue to eat Himalayan salt, lead (and mercury and all radioactive heavy metals) will continue to deposit in your body. At one point it will reach the level at which time you will get sick."

I dont think that claim is correct. Else lead poisioned peole are destined to live/die with it. Apparantly high calcium intake reduces the absorption of lead.
Also:

"The chelation agents succimer and penicillamine are given orally, whereas dimercaprol and edetate (EDTA) calcium disodium (CaNa2 EDTA) are administered parenterally. These agents reduce body stores of lead. Reducing blood lead levels also may mobilize skeletal stores of lead."
Vitamin C also protects from lead poisoning.

David PS

Also:

EDTA has been used for decades for lead poisoning. My recollection is that Early on it was used to lower the lead levels in sailors who painted naval vessels with the lead containing battleship gray paint. It is sold online (even at Amazon).

mostlylurking

Also:

I was diagnosed with lead poisoning in 2014. It was very high (off the test chart) on the chelation challenge test results (IV EDTA). Although I had experienced very good improvement in 1994 via EDTA chelation (over 100 IVs, over 2 years) for heavy metal toxicity, this time (2014) I could not tolerate the treatment and got very sick with severe rheumatoid arthritis after 20 treatments (out of a series of 40) so I stopped the treatments. The 2014 EDTA chelation treatments were with a different doctor; I do not know if the other additives they put into the IV had changed over the years. I know they include magnesium (so they don't kill you) but I don't know all the specifics.

"Reducing blood lead levels also may mobilize skeletal stores of lead." Yes, this can be a serious issue when you stir up heavy metals with chelation. The body parks the heavy metal in sort of safe places; the chelation can pull it out and then it can get into the brain, etc. Chelation can be hard on the kidneys. It isn't a fun thing to have to experience. Avoiding heavy metals in the first place is really important.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals