Simple Intestinal Antiseptic As A Cure For Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)

nwo2012

Sorry haidut you are completely wrong. The fat frenchie says its vitamin a and to a lesser degree vitamin d that causes ALL diseases.

From the wikipedia entry on Rideal-Walker coefficient, which the dimol potency claims were based from...

Rideal–Walker coefficient - Wikipedia

"
The Rideal–Walker coefficient, now only of historical interest,[1] is a figure expressing the disinfecting power of any disinfectant. It is the ratio of the dilution of the disinfectant that kills a microorganism to the dilution of phenol that kills the organism in the same time under identical conditions. The Rideal–Walker coefficient determines the phenol coefficient utilizing the method (test) described by English chemists Samuel Rideal (1863–1929) and J. T. Ainslie Walker (1868–1930).[2]

The arbitrary choice of contact time (sterilisation in 7.5 minutes), diluent (distilled water) and test organism (Salmonella typhi, then called Bacillus typhosa) did not reflect the conditions under which disinfectants were used. Because of this, impossibly high values were obtained for disinfectant activity and quoted by disinfectant manufacturers. The method was referred to by distinguished microbiologist Sir Ashley Miles as "...at best a grossly over-simplified answer to a very difficult problem, and at worst little short of bacteriological prostitution".[3]

It was replaced by a more realistic test devised by Dame Harriette Chick and Sir Charles James Martin,[4] which in turn was replaced by other tests, not reliant on a comparison with phenol, in attempts to assess the effectiveness of particular disinfectants for different purposes.[1]"

jitsmonkey

thanks for the tipp. i have tried cascara a year ago to see if it improves digestion but it didnt seem to do anything. it even slowed transit time for me. maybe the dose was too low but the quality was good i think cause i got a fluid aged alcoholic extract from the pharmacy. But i havent tried emodin. Only an aloe vera extract with said that it had "aloin" in it which is another quinone i think.

i would apreciate if someone could recommend a quality emodin or maybe lapodin supplement which i could buy from germany.

i would test it myself and report back.

I would recommend getting a high quality powder (ie. health natura) and making a decoction and drinking it
of all the ways I've tried cascara that is the only notable one.

denise

A vendor on this forum sells cas
I'm curious why you didn't also mention your own Lapodin product to @griesburner ? Was it because you don't like tooting your own horn or because you think cascara's a better way to go in his case?

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Mostly the former. Also, pure emodin (as in Lapodin) is more absorbable and tends to have more systemic effects. The emodin in Cascara is in glycoside form and has very poor absorption, which allows it to reach the colon mostly intact and thus have a much stronger laxative effect. Which type would work better for intestinal cleansing in the upper tract (e.g. SIBO) remains to be seen.

MissRed

Thanks again to @haidut for doing the deep dives. Dont know if this answers your original question, but the very last .pdf link you sent us included this tidbit:
"The makers have sent us samples of the new pulverettes, which are to be taken internally. The pulverettes are now chocolate-coated and are easily swallowed. Each contains 1 grain of the active ingredient, so that a pulverette should have a RidealWalker coefficient equal to at least 42 grains of pure carbolic acid."
So it sounds like Dimol had a 42 grain of straight carbolic acid aka phenol in each "serving". It doesnt seem to mention the other ingredients as found by @Captain_Coconut, which was a good read. That pdf has the dilution processes and is also a good read for info on 1930s trials.
So maybe it is as simple as straight phenol diluted in a little water. The mouthwash had the other ingredients in it.

Last edited:

MissRed

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-07-22 at 6.45.42 PM.png
    Screenshot 2018-07-22 at 6.45.42 PM.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 45

postman

I don't have reumatoid arthritis but my joint inflammation is greatly decreased after I eat bacteria infested raw meat.

Elie

Forum Supporter
In the interest of science I just ingested: half a teaspoon of 1 part clove oil mixed to 2 parts dmso , mixed with 1 shot of vodka and 4 ounces of cranberry juice cocktail.

Cheers!
How did you self experiment go?

How did you self experiment go?
It was okay. Some mild pain relief. I did it two days back to back.

@MissRed the Dimol has something stronger and less toxic than pure phenol, the notes you referred to are talking about the equiv antiseptic strength in phenol terms but not the toxicity. Phenol would be deadly in those amounts.

Last edited:

MissRed

It was okay. Some mild pain relief. I did it two days back to back.

@MissRed the Dimol has something stronger and less toxic than pure phenol, the notes you referred to are talking about the equiv antiseptic strength in phenol terms but not the toxicity. Phenol would be deadly in those amounts.
So 42 grains of pure phenol is unadvisable? LOL Thanks for setting me straight. Were you able to figure out from all the resources you and @haidut found what the secret ingredients are? I'm ready to find some guinea pigs ...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So 42 grains of pure phenol is unadvisable? LOL Thanks for setting me straight. Were you able to figure out from all the resources you and @haidut found what the secret ingredients are? I'm ready to find some guinea pigs ...

I have not been able to find the exact chemical even though there are quite a few vendors selling various isomers of dimethyl-methoxy-phenol.

Elie

Forum Supporter

alywest

Tart cherry concentrate powder has been shown to reduce inflammation due to LPS in rats:

Pretreatment with tart cherry decreased levels of NO, TNF-α, and COX-2 in a dose- and time-dependent manner versus those without pretreatment; the optimal combination was between 0.125 and 0.25 mg/mL tart cherry for 2 h. Higher concentrations of tart cherry powder and longer exposure times negatively affected cell viability. Therefore, tart cherries (like other dark-colored fruits), may be effective in reducing inflammatory and OS-mediated signals.

Tart Cherry Extracts Reduce Inflammatory and Oxidative Stress Signaling in Microglial Cells