Amazoniac

How much would be mega dosing and what copper supplement is the safest ?
I don't have values, but one concern would be copperware dissolved with acids, for yielding an arbitrary amount that can be very high. Despite the claimed safety, some therapeutic copper complexes are taken in unsettling quantities (example). The fraction absorbed at extreme intakes might drop to 10%, the portion that's not trapped and passes through may be a risk to inflammed and disordered areas.

Safest must be copper(1) bound to sulfur amino acids.

Motif

I don't have values, but one concern would be copperware dissolved with acids, for yielding an arbitrary amount that can be very high. Despite the claimed safety, some therapeutic copper complexes are taken in unsettling quantities (example). The fraction absorbed at extreme intakes might drop to 10%, the portion that's not trapped and passes through may be a risk to inflammed and disordered areas.

Safest must be copper(1) bound to sulfur amino acids.
Thanks. Do you have any supplement recommendations? Mitosynergy is too damn expensive

Amazoniac

Thanks. Do you have any supplement recommendations? Mitosynergy is too damn expensive
No company has reached me so far.

Preparation is simple:
- Homemade Copper Supplement, What To Dissolve It In?

Even though they report these salts occurring in "foods", perhaps they've been isolated from peptides or more elaborate molecules that stabilize copper better.

1633946024652.png

I think that albumin, macroglobulin and metallothionein contain thiol residues to bind minerals such as copper. They're the proteins that deal with the absorbed fraction before ceruloplasmin gets to it.

It's not difficult to obtain a lot of copper in the diet, making supplementation easy to avoid.

Motif

No company has reached me so far.

Preparation is simple:
- Homemade Copper Supplement, What To Dissolve It In?

Even though they report these salts occurring in "foods", perhaps they've been isolated from peptides or more elaborate molecules that stabilize copper better.

I think that albumin, macroglobulin and metallothionein contain thiol residues to bind minerals such as copper. They're the proteins that deal with the absorbed fraction before ceruloplasmin gets to it.

It's not difficult to obtain a lot of copper in the diet, making supplementation easy to avoid.

What foods would you recommend for daily good copper amounts ? Especially when it’s not easy to get liver in some areas.

yerrag

I've been wondering what it is that makes acetates special. I've taken magnesium in acetate form as magnesium acetate, and I've taken copper acetate as well.

The effect of magnesium intake for me was inconclusive, although I.note that it lowered my blood pressure. I didnt stay on it though, because I felt it alone wasn't going to be useful for the long haul in that it acts like something I would have to keep taking forever like a maintenance drug. Now that I may have a protocol I feel can lower my BP for good, I may add magnesium acetate or copper acetate into that stack.

Copper acetate was useful when I ate undercooked pork and it resolved the bum stomach I had.

Here is what Is of interest:

Esters of acetic acid, so-called acetates, can be found in everlasting, Inula graveolens, rosemary (verbenone type), and fir (Abies siberica), as well as bay laurel and cardamom, which is a time tested remedy for digestive cramps...

...Esters also act as fungicides, and are useful in preventing fungal and yeast infections. Geranium oil, which does not have a very strong antibacterial effect but is an effective fungicide, is especially significant in treating yeast infections.

p.26 Advanced Aromatherapy 1998, Kurt Schnaubel

Last edited: