Similarities between cyproheptadine and cannabis

GodsHound

Bit of a weird one. I’ve noticed a distinct sensation shared between 1mg+ of cyproheptadine and smoking cannabis. It is a particular haze that overlays all the senses. It feels warm and cozy and sensations feel nice and crispy. It often goes with a certain feeling of hunger. That’s the best way I can describe it. Really it feels like cyproheptadine just gives a low potent high of indica cannabis. Does anyone have any experience of this or ideas to the relevant biological mechanisms that these two substances might share?

NewACC

Bit of a weird one. I’ve noticed a distinct sensation shared between 1mg+ of cyproheptadine and smoking cannabis. It is a particular haze that overlays all the senses. It feels warm and cozy and sensations feel nice and crispy. It often goes with a certain feeling of hunger. That’s the best way I can describe it. Really it feels like cyproheptadine just gives a low potent high of indica cannabis. Does anyone have any experience of this or ideas to the relevant biological mechanisms that these two substances might share?
yes, I definitely agree with you. But it takes me a significant amount of time for the anti-dopamine effect of cyproheptadine to wear off. However, I have always noticed a wonderful synergy of long-term use of cyproheptadine and coffee with aspirin. In this case, you will have to add vitamin K2

NewACC

Yes, but, as for me, weed is much closer to psychedelics. There's a particular synergy of 5-ht2 and dopamine surge, and I've always felt a very powerful dopamine surge from LSD, well, apart from the suppression of libido, it's because of the spike in cortisol. It has also been found that psychedelics like DOI and LSD potently increase dopamine signaling, via the activation of 5-ht2a-d2 heterocomplexes.

NewACC

it would also be very interesting to observe the effect of the combination of amphetamine and acetazolamide, because one of the main toxic effects of amphetamine is considered to be a sharp activation of brain carbonic anhydrases

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom