Silica, present in most supplements/food, activates the endotoxin receptor (TLR4)

koky

Lol, silly me! I thought they actually cared about the consumer, even if it was just on paper.
I am aware that the substances most herbal companies put in their
products as flow agents so they can run on high speed equipment and make for much easier
cleanup, are detrimental to human health. This includes the big three - magnesium stearate,
microcrystalline cellulose, and silica dioxide. However, on the silica dioxide, my thought are
that most of it would simply pass thru your system undigested. The problem would be much
larger if the silica was in the form of nano-particles, which I doubt they are. I don't believe nano
particles would act too well as a flow agent and that the particles would be considerably larger.
Breathing in silica dust however is extremely detrimental, and can result in silicosis.
But anyway, I do not use any of the flow agents or any other excipient. Regarding the silica that
is in my nettle - that is a different matter entirely. Nettle is a very rich source of silica and it pulls
the silcon from the ground and the plant uses it for growth and the silica becomes plant material.
This type of silica offers quite a few benefits for the body, including benefiting the joints, the
hair, and the skin. The silica in nettle is easily digested by the body. So this is totally different
from silica added to supplements as flow agents.
Regards
barlowe

Dr. B

thiamine works mainly for lead excretion i think (works alone), but i read about aluminium messing with thiamine enzymes. cant find much on that part actually
the silicon found naturally in water source works to increase excretion of aluminium & lower uptake in the intestine also,
without increasing copper & iron excretion too much
Is aluminum a big issue?is it abundant in food water supply? Or only vaccines

David PS

David PS

No known physiologic need exists for aluminum; however, because of its atomic size and electric charge (0.051 nm and 3+, respectively), it is sometimes a competitive inhibitor of several essential elements with similar characteristics, such as magnesium (0.066 nm, 2+), calcium (0.099 nm, 2+), and iron (0.064 nm, 3+).

David PS

Yes i was curious is it something in the food supply that w need to be cautious of? Or is it just from vaccines? It was a concern of why bothe detoxing with silica which potentially has harms of its own if you dont have much aluminum to begin with
This article from 1992 may help.

Since then aluminum powder is rumored to be in the powder that is being carpet sprayed as part of the government Geoengineering progam. Did you know that aluminum powder is combustible and explosive. I consider it to be a intergal part of the out of control forest fires.

Dave Clark

thats silicon dioxide i think. so gambling on particle size
https://www.researchgate.net/public...ction_for_Development_of_Li-ion_Baterry_Anode
Bamboo is a source of organic silica (bio-silica).
The bamboo absorbs silicic acid from the water and then convert it into SiO2 hydrate in the root branches and leaves

mineral water should be safer way to do it with different silicon form,
1 liter of 35mg/L per day to get ~2x increase in aluminium excretion

fiji water has 96mg/L (but idk if they add collidial silica?)
i wonder if the sodium silicate form is safe
If sodium silicate is transformed into orthosilicic acid, then if is the form usable by the body. Dennis Crouse's formula for making Silicade at home, which is an inexpensive version of Fiji water, does just that, by adding sodium bisulfate, etc. Here is the recipe:

Dr. B

This article from 1992 may help.

Since then aluminum powder is rumored to be in the powder that is being carpet sprayed as part of the government Geoengineering progam. Did you know that aluminum powder is combustible and explosive. I consider it to be a intergal part of the out of control forest fires.
If sodium silicate is transformed into orthosilicic acid, then if is the form usable by the body. Dennis Crouse's formula for making Silicade at home, which is an inexpensive version of Fiji water, does just that, by adding sodium bisulfate, etc. Here is the recipe:
Is it confirmed fiji water is safe then even with its silica? It has like 30mg per liter right, much more than most supplements? Is it not in silicon dioxide form? It does taste better than tap water and filtered bottled waters

tastyfood

Is it confirmed fiji water is safe then even with its silica? It has like 30mg per liter right, much more than most supplements? Is it not in silicon dioxide form? It does taste better than tap water and filtered bottled waters

It's not silica, but silicon, in its aqueous form. It's falsely advertised as silica (silicon dioxide), but in reality it is the natural element silicon that is present in the water.

Dave Clark

No, it is orthosilicic acid, not silicon dioxide. Technically, it is silica, but OSA is the water soluble form.

David PS

All of these silica compounds are confusingly similar. There is lots of information about these silica compounds on the forum. I recommend everyone conduct a search, I add Biosil (orthosilicic acid) into my coffee everyday. I find it to be easier than carrying Fuji water and most likely is less expensive

Christopher Exley is the main researcher of the impact of aluminum on the brain and its association of Alzheimer's disease.

Last edited:

LadyRae

All of these silica compounds are confusingly similar. There is lots of information about these silica compounds on the forum. I recommend everyone conduct a search, I add Biosil (orthosilicic acid) into my coffee everyday. I find it to be easier than carrying Fuji water and most likely is less expensive

Christopher Exley is the main researcher of the impact of aluminum on the brain and its association of Alzheimer's disease.

Thanks for clearing this up. My husband and I have been using Biosil for years. (I put 5 drops under my tongue. I know, it tastes terrible, but this way it's over quickly. Doesn't it ruin your coffee?)

It actually healed up his fractured ankle after a skiing accident. He had three hairline fractures in his ankle and had to wear a boot for several weeks. He was already taking collagen and after experiencing continued pain for almost a year, he started taking Biosil. Within a couple months all his pain was gone and it has not returned 😀

But I strictly avoid "silica" which I notice to be fairly common in cheap supplements...

Dave Clark

Biosil is way more expensive. Once you buy the base ingredients for the Silicade, they will last for probably years. I haven't gone through even a quarter of my stock, and I have been drinking it for 5 years. {I used to use BioSil, it is not cheap}. I think Crouse also said that the final water provides way more OSA than Biosil, as well {not sure of the breakdown, I had seen it once}. Biosil is convenient, I'll give it that, it also tastes like crap/fish. I don't really enjoy any extra things to do in my life, I have enough already, but when it comes to bang for buck, Crouse's formula is the cheapest and provides the most OSA.

LadyRae

Biosil is way more expensive. Once you buy the base ingredients for the Silicade, they will last for probably years. I haven't gone through even a quarter of my stock, and I have been drinking it for 5 years. {I used to use BioSil, it is not cheap}. I think Crouse also said that the final water provides way more OSA than Biosil, as well {not sure of the breakdown, I had seen it once}. Biosil is convenient, I'll give it that, it also tastes like crap/fish. I don't really enjoy any extra things to do in my life, I have enough already, but when it comes to bang for buck, Crouse's formula is the cheapest and provides the most OSA.
Yeah I just read through the directions - I would need help, and a lab😦. I'm a great cook, but that looked intimidating....

Dave Clark

Biosil is way more expensive. Once you buy the base ingredients, they will last for probably years. I haven't gone through even a quarter of my stock, and I have been drinking it for 5 years. {I used to use BioSil, it is not cheap}. I think Crouse also said that the final water provides way more OSA than Biosil, as well. Biosil is convenient, I'll give it that, it also tastes like crap/fish. I don't really enjoy any extra things to do in my life, I have enough already, but when it comes to bang for buck, Crouse's formula is the cheapest and provides the most OSA.

Yeah I just read through the directions - I would need help, and a lab😦. I'm a great cook, but that looked intimidating....
Nah, not at all ! You just have to order the sodium silicate, sodium bisulfate, and then common baking soda, so really only ordering two things. Both are inexpensive, high purity, I think he provided links for ordering {one from amazon, one direct from company}. You need gallon jugs, clean water. Take 1/8 cup of water, add an 1/8 tsp, plus two smidgeons {which is 1/16 tsp} of sodium silicate put it in a microwave {I use a Pyrex measuring cup} until it starts to boil, about 30 seconds, add it to a gallon of water {use an open gallon to stir, or like I do, I use a gallon jug that isn't quite full}, either shake or stir it in. Then, add 1/8 tsp sodium bisulfate, shake or stir. Then add two smidgeons {a smidgeon is 1/32 tsp}, or 1/16 of baking soda and shake and stir it in. I use three, because I want my final water closer to neutral in Ph. Now Crouse likes to run his water through a Brita pitcher filter, to filter out any possible aluminum, but if you are using clean filtered water, and the base ingredients are of high purity, I don't think this is necessary. But if you do want to filter it, he claims the Brita, by not being such a great filter, will take out any aluminum, but 'not' grab any of the OSA, and claims other pitcher filters will, because they work better.
What is happening in this recipe is that the heating of the silicate makes it soluble, then reacted with the bisulfate to create OSA, but then you have to balance the Ph with sodium bicarbonate {baking soda}. Sodium silicate is alkaline, and bisulfate is acidic, and of course the baking soda is alkaline. He says then, if you like, you can add calcium, magnesium, etc. to the water if you want those minerals in as well.
So, in essence, you are really only taking three ingredients, adding it to water and stirring/shaking. If you are a seasoned cook, this is a piece of cake {pun intended}. You 'can' take it to a lab, but Crouse did the leg-work {he was a Harvard chemist}, and came up with the recipe and ingredients to give consistent results for OSA, following his recipe, so no real need to take to a lab.

Last edited:

LadyRae

Nah, not at all ! You just have to order the sodium silicate, sodium bisulfate, and then common baking soda, so really only ordering two things. Both are inexpensive, high purity, I think he provided links for ordering {one from amazon, one direct from company}. You need gallon jugs, clean water. Take 1/8 cup of water, add an 1/8 tsp, plus two smidgeons {which is 1/16 tsp} of sodium silicate put it in a {I use a pyrex measuring cup} until it starts to boil, about 30 seconds, add it to a gallon of water {use an open gallon to stir, or like I do, I use a gallon jug that isn't quite full}, either shake or stir it in. Then, add 1/8 tsp sodium bisulfate, shake or stir. Then add two smidgeons {a smidgeon is 1/32 tsp}, or 1/16 of baking soda and shake and stir it in. I use three, because I want my final water closer to neutral in Ph. Now Crouse likes to run his water through a Brita pitcher filter, to filter out any possible aluminum, but if you are using clean filtered water, and the base ingredients are of high purity, I don't think this is necessary. But if you do want to filter it, he claims the Brita, by not being such a great filter, will take out any aluminum, but 'not' grab any of the OSA, and claims other pitcher filters will, because they work better.
What is happening in this recipe is that the heating of the silicate makes it soluble, then reacted with the bisulfate to create OSA, but then you have to balance the Ph with sodium bicarbonate {baking soda}. Sodium silicate is alkaline, and bisulfate is acidic, and of course the baking soda is alkaline. He says then, if you like, you can add calcium, magnesium, etc. to the water if you want those minerals in as well.
Thank you!

Jam

"A very good way of making bioavailable silica water is to add a teaspoon of diatomaceous earth to a gallon of water and wait for it to settle and the water to turn transparent again. New water can be added continuously and the diatomaceous earth should keep giving up silica for a good while, several months at the very least."

David PS

I comparing the off the shelf prices of Biosil and Fuji water.

What is this third product 'silicade'?

J.R.K

What

What brand and source of biosil do you find to be safe and effective (really not like the gene therapies) @LadyRae and @David PS?

David PS

"A very good way of making bioavailable silica water is to add a teaspoon of diatomaceous earth to a gallon of water and wait for it to settle and the water to turn transparent again. New water can be added continuously and the diatomaceous earth should keep giving up silica for a good while, several months at the very least."

Thanks, I have diatomaceous earth but have not used it internally. My concern that even the dissolved product may not be fully dissolved. I will look into it again. Here is a link to Rays thoughts on powder spirulina powder charcoal diatomaceous earth. He focuses on contamination.

View: https://youtu.be/HWBqzz3lguo?t=4144