Sign A Petition To Halt Deployment Of 5G

Cirion

I found this earlier today, I went ahead and signed it myself... Dunno if it has a chance to actually have an impact, but hey, who knows, if we can spread the word maybe it can get enough signatures to get some visibility...

THE APPEAL — 5G Space Appeal

OP
Cirion

Cirion

Yes you're probably right, but this is like voting, if you don't at least attempt to stop it you have no right to complain about it is how I view it.

Unfortunately, I can't think of any ways to shield from space based 5G, we're basically screwed, unless you want to suit up in a hermetically sealed aluminum suit every time you leave the house. Yeah sure you can probably continue to shield your house, but the moment you leave your house you are going to get blasted 24/7.

Im sure Elon Musk will save us :cat:
Has he said anything about wifi and emf and cell phone signals being bad for you? In an interview, he spoke of serotonin( very briefly) in a good light. Considering that one of the ways we know these things are bad is because it raises serotonin, maybe he thinks it's good that there are more and more of these emf all over the place nowadays .

OP
Cirion

Cirion

I wouldn't count on Elon Musk or anyone to save us any time soon. As nicolas pineault says in his book:

It took 99 years for asbestos to get banned
It took 71 years for lead in gasoline to get banned
It took 60 years for trans fats to be banned
It took 97 years for PCE in tap water to be banned in France

With all that, I have almost zero confidence in our government to save us from EMF's in our lifetimes at least.

The FCC has not even re-visited the guidelines for EMF exposure since 1996 when wi-fi was not really a thing and almost no one owned a cell phone. Those guidelines no longer apply to the microwaved world we live in now.

The truth is, I doubt anyone is going to do anything about it until at least the 22nd century, at which point the death toll from EMF's will be very high and absolutely irrefutable.

The fact is that people in power literally couldn't care less about disrupting endocrine systems. People will only wake up when people start dying (which they already are, cancers are at all time highs).

Last edited:

Tarmander

Too much money behind 5G. A petition won’t do much but a smoking gun side effect would. Money is flighty...a picture of a mained child with a verifiable 5G cause would gut this thing so fast.

I wouldn't count on Elon Musk or anyone to save us any time soon. As nicolas pineault says in his book:

It took 99 years for asbestos to get banned
It took 71 years for lead in gasoline to get banned
It took 97 years for PCE in tap water to be banned in France

With all that, I have almost zero confidence in our government to save us from EMF's in our lifetimes at least.

The FCC has not even re-visited the guidelines for EMF exposure since 1996 when wi-fi was not really a thing and almost no one owned a cell phone. Those guidelines no longer apply to the microwaved world we live in now.

The truth is, I doubt anyone is going to do anything about it until at least the 22nd century, at which point the death toll from EMF's will be very high and absolutely irrefutable.

The fact is that people in power literally couldn't care less about disrupting endocrine systems. People will only wake up when people start dying (which they already are, cancers are at all time highs).
I remember watching an interview of Elon on Joe Rogan's channel and he said tthe same thing: regulations take too long to be made. Yes, the government isn't really worried about anyone's well-being. Even when people die as a result of something that is responsibility of the goverment, they manage to blame something else that has nothing to do with the disaster( maybe a new virus outbreak or a new never before seen disease).

He hasnt said anything about EMF yet. Also, a persons stance on serotonin does not determine their stance on EMF
True, but if one doesn't see serotonin as something bad, it's not going to be as likely that they see that emf isn't all good. Of course, if one ignores the biological effects of emf, hormones and other physiological elements really won't have much impact on their stance on it. Anyway, Elon is more concerned with artificial intelligence nowadays.

tankasnowgod

You make a good point, but just wanted to comment, when I dug into "trans fats," all the research could have been using that as a marker for the dangers of Poly Unsaturated Fats. In fact, since "Trans Fats" and hydrogenation has been banned or demonized, all the problems associated with trans fats have gotten worse. Instead of going back to the naturally more saturated fats, the same oils that had previously been hydrogenated are still used, only now, they are simply more unsaturated. Personally, I see this as a bigger problem.

OP
Cirion

Cirion

My point is that it takes way too long to regulations to catch up to dangerous problems in society. We can't afford to wait 100 years before there are stricter regulations on EMF's are placed, and yet, what can we do? Right now you can at least move somewhere else (like Israel or Austria who have tighter regulations than the USA), but once space-based global 5G is implemented, there is literally nothing you can do (short of making yourself a full body suit) or making a full self-sustaining "city" in aluminium encased "bubbles" like sci-fi portrays cities on mars or something...

The first people to die will be those who are already severely sensitive to EMF. For the lucky few who survive, we'll just get severe thyroid disorders and die a slow death. I guess at that point, we'll all have to take extra hormones like thyroid just to survive. Being able to heal through nutrition alone will be a thing of the past at that point, I guess.

For those who are already sensitive to EMF, global wi-fi is literally a death sentence to them. It is truly a crime against humanity.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals