Shyness, Anger, Fear Cause Severe Headache

Aidin91

Hi
I experience severe headache(muscle tension or tension headache) after an event which I felt shyness, like to speak in front of people, or accosting to new people. Is there any relation between neurotransmitter imbalances and this kind of headache ?(it kind of damaged my heart since it cause very high blood pressure)
Thanks in advance

Prosper

What's your body posture like? Shyness, anger and fear are all very stressful reactions to which the body reacts by tensing certain muscles. Stiffening of neck & shoulder muscles tends to go unnoticed unless you've trained yourself to be aware of those areas during times of stress. When these muscles go stiff, the bloodflow to the brain lessens, lowering oxygen and causing headaches.

OP
A

Aidin91

my body over reacts to very small incidents and the headache is unbearable, even ibuprofen won't help me. It occurs nearly everyday.
I am pretty sure it is related to my chronic anxiety that I had since childhood (due to depression, anxiety, low self-esteem and etc).
Now I am trying everything to get rid of this horrible disease which is spreading very fast and affecting my entire life.
the first question for me what is the main imbalance or what is causing this disease and then I am gonna try various methods to treat or at least make it bearable

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals