Shutdown Sees Resistance Of MDs And Lawyers

SOMO

Despite the German CDC's formal recommendation to pathologists not to examine post-mortem alleged covid-19 dead, Professor Klaus Püschel, head of forensic medicine in Hamburg, did just this: He examined them all. He says that understanding how patients died gives important insights for the treatment of the sick.

He found that all of them had severe underlying diseases, though some didn't know. For them the virus has only been the last straw. About 20% of the examined died of causes that are completely unrelated to the virus. Püschel says that we don't need to be scared to death. "This is an infectious disease like the many we have known for years. We have had them in the past. We will have them in the future. When it comes to the risk the virus poses on the individual there is nothing special."

“This virus influences our lives in a completely excessive way [which] is disproportionate to the danger posed by the virus… [likewise] the astronomical economic damage now being caused is not commensurate with the danger posed by the virus. I am convinced that the corona mortality rate will not even show up as a peak in annual mortality.” He states that in Hamburg for example, “not a single person who was not previously ill had died of the virus: all those we have examined so far had cancer, a chronic lung disease, were heavy smokers or severely obese, suffered from diabetes or had a cardiovascular disease. The virus was the last straw that broke the camel’s back, so to speak. Covid-19 is a fatal disease only in exceptional cases, but in most cases it is a predominantly harmless viral infection.”

pressreader.com/germany/hamburger-morgenpost

[German CDC counts everyone who died with the virus as covid-19 death.]

And video is gone.

Scenes

I have a mate in parliament in Australia and he just sent a text saying they had projected 700 deaths per day at the peak of the virus here, hence the extreme lockdowns...actually insane...no idea how they could possibly have projected it to be that high.

Also...we had 1 new case since yesterday...1 single positive case reported, but we remain in tight lockdown for all non-essentials because the virus will spread again. They are referencing Singapore a lot as a country that eased restrictions and apparently it is now out of control there.

Giraffe

The notion that "people will suffocate because we will run out of ICU beds" was one of the pet instruments the governments/media used in this fear mongering campaign.

Here a German palliative care doctor criticizes the focus on intensive care in the discussion about covid-19. He says it's the wrong priorities and it's unethical:

Palliativmediziner zu COVID-19-Behandlungen: „Sehr falsche Prioritäten gesetzt und alle ethischen Prinzipien verletzt“

• It's mainly very old people with multiple co-morbidities. 40% of are living in nursing homes where they require a high level of care. "It's a group that in the past got palliative care, and now a novel disease is diagnosed, and all these patients suddenly become intensive care patients."
  • Ethical principles are violated. Physicians should do more good than harm. According to a Chinese study 97 % of the intubated patients died. ICU is very distressful. The ratio good to harm is completely off here.
  • The few that survive are severely and permanently disabled. Most patients reject treatment which leaves them disabled, and physicians must not treat them.
  • Mechanical ventilation is paid well. The hospital receives up to 20,000 EUR per day. The hospitals are currently losing revenues because elective surgeries are postponed, but ethically it was a catastrophe if they tried to make up for lost revenues by ventilating patients.
  • Patients need to be educated, and their will needs to be inquired. No one needs to suffocate. At the end of their lives, do patients want to be in ICU alone and ventilated or do they want to be at home with family and friends around?

Last edited:
OP
L

LeeLemonoil

My wife’s sister is a GP who does palliative care since years.
We talked about just these aspects two days ago. It’s disgusting.

Giraffe

A new peace movement is forming in Germany. Among the main ideas are: Debate is the core of a democracy, and this requires that all opinions are heard. Empathy and respect wins the opponent, while violence breeds more violence. It's partly inspired by Satyagraha, Mahatma Gandhi's way of nonviolent resistance.

An artist and an independent journalist came up with the idea to meet every Saturday on public places to meditate for an hour. They call it "ignorance meditation". People sit down cross-legged, eyes closed, some with headphones. If the police needs to know your identity, they can have a look at the ID card that you attached to a cord and wear around your neck (no need to drag you into a police bus). The sign to start meditation is this ringtone. They hope the police men have humor.

Tagesdosis 29.4.2020 – Gewaltfreier Widerstand

Get an idea what protests in Germany look like.

Many more experts have come forward. People are busy claiming files against the corona laws, and a few of them have been successful.

A new political party - Widerstand2020 - has been founded two weeks ago. The mainstream media do not even mention it yet, but if it continues to grow as fast as it's doing currently it will be among the top three (in terms of number of members) in a couple of weeks.

Here are two interviews (in German) with Dr. Bodo Schiffmann - a physician and one the founders:

Widerstand 2020 - Dr Bodo Schiffmann im NuoViso Talk
Im Gespräch: Dr. Bodo Schiffmann (Widerstand2020)

Last edited:

David PS

"Enough is enough" is a phrase that I heard several times in different places over this past weekend. Many people are fed up with the current situation but there is no organization. At most, they quietly take off their masks and then think that they are being civilly disobedient.

It is becoming increasing apparent to me that we are moving toward a healthcare dictatorship. When you frame it as a healthcare dictatorship, it becomes clear that big pharma will be the ultimate beneficiary. They have to break the economy to create the new dictatorship. Waiting for a vaccine is the hammer that is the tool of destruction.

Vaccines have never been 100% effective against the flu virus. The government and media have created a myth that herd immunity from a vaccine needed to get us out of this mess. There is no basis for this myth; yet they want to error on the side of waiting for the vaccine. In a long-term care facility where residents and staff were vaccinated, the infection rates did not go to zero when 100% were vaccinated. see Influenza outbreak control practices and the effectiveness of interventions in long-term care facilities: a systematic review Why do we think a vaccine will be any better against the corona virus?

State licensing is one of the leverages that is being used by to keep people under control. Doctors and lawyers can not practice without a state license and so they are stuck. Similarly, restaurants and barbers require state licenses to keep their doors open and so they are stuck waiting it out as well. Many of them are being financially ruined by this economic lock down.

We need the people to come together to stop this madness. I do not know how to do but it does look like Germany is headed in the right direction. Here is a short English language video that speaks to what is happening in Germany.

sweetpeat

"Enough is enough" is a phrase that I heard several times in different places over this past weekend. Many people are fed up with the current situation but there is no organization. At most, they quietly take off their masks and then think that they are being civilly disobedient.
Yes, same here. I was out driving yesterday and was pleasantly amazed at the number of people out and about. They couldn't all have been going to Walmart.

I was thinking what an incredible thing it would be if the people quietly rose up against the tyranny and just started going about their business. I mean, they can't arrest everyone, can they? But as you said, there is no organization to get everyone on the same page. Somehow they did it in 1776 though.

Giraffe

I was thinking what an incredible thing it would be if the people quietly rose up against the tyranny and just started going about their business. I mean, they can't arrest everyone, can they? But as you said, there is no organization to get everyone on the same page. Somehow they did it in 1776 though.
They are civilly disobedient when they take off their masks. This is not enough to change things, but it's an important part. Imagine everyone (or a huge majority) just ignores or works around the 'social distancing' stuff and all the jazz.

Think of a swarm of birds flying south for winter. Each bird has a destination. Magically they start to form swarms, meet with other swarms, form bigger ones. Everyone can do something. Community owned radio stations and the social networks offer platforms. Citizen journalists film everything and live stream it on youtube to contradict the official narrative. Other youtubers re-upload videos faster than youtube deletes them. Experts (medical doctors, lawyers, economists ...) come forward. People write to the politicians, demanding answers. Others appoint a lawyer to file a statement of claim against the restrictions. They see to get the legal proceedings crowd financed and they share the text, so others can use it as a template. Artists come up with creative ideas. Associations use their networks and their influence. I heard of a case where frustrated mothers of little kids (kindergardens are closed) organized a demonstration (they got into touch via social media). Judges and politicians are in positions, where they can make a huge difference.

Social distancing ... We are supposed to perceive each other as potential spreaders of leprosy. We must not allow social isolation to happen. We need to keep in touch with each other, calm each other down, encourage each other.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Friday next week, 15.5. will be the crucial date. German Parliament will then pass further legislation about „pandemia protection“.
The dreaded Immunity-Document is still on the table, and mandatory vaccination as soon as available.

David PS

Friday next week, 15.5. will be the crucial date. German Parliament will then pass further legislation about „pandemia protection“.
The dreaded Immunity-Document is still on the table, and mandatory vaccination as soon as available.

It seems premature to pass protection-legislation before it proven necessary. The summer months, when everyone is out-and-about in the sunshine, is the time when viruses subside. There is no proof that the upcoming summer months will not take care of this virus. There is only speculation that there will be a second spike in cases later in the year. Currently, there is no vaccine and so there is no proof that the vaccine will work. What is the sense of urgency?

How will mandatory vaccinations be monitored? Having papers of certification is too old-fashioned. Even being forcibly coerced into being tattooed is also rightfully unacceptable. But new technologies are bringing new horrors. Chips are being routinely implanted in dogs and cats and have been found useful in identifying lost animals. These chips are known to shorten the lifespan of the animals; but the animals do not have a right to refuse. Are chips next for humans? Does the pending legislation speak to monitoring compliance?

How will mandatory vaccinations be implemented? An army of healthcare workers will be vaccinating the public. Face masks and shield will be their uniform and their faces will be well hidden. Too many people will sheepishly line-up for their vaccine. For over a year now I have heard rumors that here in the US we will not be qualified to receive social security retirement benefits unless we have proof of having received all the vaccinations and the like. At the time, I thought it was silly conspiracy stuff. Now I am just horrified that this seems to be a realistic possibility. This could be the leverage that is used to get senior citizens to comply.

Back in 2017, our Republican President Trump had a Republication controlled Congress and a Republication controlled Senate. Even with all this republican party control that he had, Trump could not get his healthcare plan passed. The details of the plan were secret then and remain secret even today. I can only speculate that his healthcare proposal was so repulsive that he could not even coerce enough representatives from his own party to pass it. The relevance of this story is that it may contain the blueprint for the future. Our representatives work on bills with undisclosed details. The press will fully disclose that they are working on a new law and fully disclose that it is the solution a major problem that needs to be addressed, but the details will not be released until after it is passed.

We are on track for mandatory vaccines in the US. The pharmaceutical companies donate to the campaigns of both parties. They do not care who wins; everyone is beholden to them. We have the best democracy that money can buy.

Democracy is not very democratic anymore.

Last edited:

Giraffe

This one is beautiful. At a demonstration, when the situation looked critical a marine vet took the megaphone and talked to the police. He reminds them that they mustn't follow unlawful orders:

"[...] We are only here an hour, and you guys were already starting to draw a line. And I get it, you guys are just doing your job. Your job right now is doing a gut check. Your job right now is to say, "Is this ethical and moral?" And if it is immoral and it's unethical you don't follow that order. It's not constitutional. [...]"

same video on bitchute: California Police STAND DOWN After Marine Vet Challenges Their Integrity

@Regina :):

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Im wearing „Freedom isn’t free“- Shirts by Under Armour 7 days a week but no one is recording me

Regina

This one is beautiful. At a demonstration, when the situation looked critical a marine vet took the megaphone and talked to the police. He reminds them that they mustn't follow unlawful orders:

"[...] We are only here an hour, and you guys were already starting to draw a line. And I get it, you guys are just doing your job. Your job right now is doing a gut check. Your job right now is to say, "Is this ethical and moral?" And if it is immoral and it's unethical you don't follow that order. It's not constitutional. [...]"

same video on bitchute: California Police STAND DOWN After Marine Vet Challenges Their Integrity

@Regina :):

Thanks Giraffe. I loved seeing this young man.
But youtube vids immediately mocked him being a "chiropractor." So cringey.

mimmo123

In order for this Globalism Agenda to stop so we dont lose all are rights we all need to take action
Tom DeWeese has a great organization and free ebooks, advice etc on what we can specifically do
to keep our rights

Home - American Policy Center

Back
Top Bottom