Shungite Stone For Protection

Velve921

Has anyone tried Shungite Stones for Ionic balance? Came across some people that swear by them. Any actual merit?

LadyRae

Has anyone tried Shungite Stones for Ionic balance? Came across some people that swear by them. Any actual merit?
I had a stone on a necklace that I wore as a pendant for quite some time a few years ago, but I can't say I noticed anything unfortunately. Maybe I will get it out and try it again...

miquelangeles

@miquelangeles have you done any experiments with shungite
No, but I will when I get a chance. I've been experimenting with Eeman biocircuits and I went down a rabbit hole on mesmerism, which is truly fascinating. Reading books from 1700s and 1800s makes you realize how advanced they were in their thinking. And I'm also ordering several types of magnets to experiment with magnet therapy.

Makrosky

No, but I will when I get a chance. I've been experimenting with Eeman biocircuits and I went down a rabbit hole on mesmerism, which is truly fascinating. Reading books from 1700s and 1800s makes you realize how advanced they were in their thinking. And I'm also ordering several types of magnets to experiment with magnet therapy.
Please keep us posted!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals