Showstopper Nov. 14 Supermoon Is The Closest Moon To Earth Since 1948

OP
A

amethyst

:key::key::key:
I still think that regarding Earthquakes, the people of Suspicious Observers put out the best information -- Quake Watch

I personally watch their videos daily just to keep updated -- Suspicious0bservers

The main factors with quakes, if you believe their tracking, are Coronal Hole Alignments that drive huge surges in Outgoing Longwave Radiation (OLR) anomalies. As the name suggests, OLR refers to Electromagnetic Radiation being channel through and out from the Earth's surface. This is what is responsible for "Earthquake Lights", and I think we can say that earthquakes are primarily Electromagnetically driven.

And yes, I know some people mired in the conspiracy theory world are saying that the latest New Zealand quakes were man made ..... and that there was a "Seismic Blasting Ship" off the coast when the Earthquake happened.

My opinion is that if a small group of people can track and predict earthquakes to the level of accuracy that the suspicious observers do, and can make that public, then this sort of knowledge is easily available to governments that run their own research programs. The likelihood of "them" (whoever they are) knowing of the quake ahead of time is high.

The likelihood of them actually causing the quake? I am doubtful, since the energies required are so huge ..... I do not know if man-made devices can even approximate 0.01% of the energy required to move fault lines like we see in this quake, and much less do it with a single ship floating atop the ocean. At best, these people gave a tiny little nudge to a natural charge circuit that had already formed over New Zealand in the days leading up to the quake, but I do not ever think that Humans can be the main drivers of such phenomena.​

Where the Moon comes into this whole picture, I cannot discuss in a generic fashion. There is definitely an effect on everything on this planet because of the Moon, and in particular the Full and New Moon, but effects on individuals have been so variable, that I can't offer a generic solution, nor can I explain it in any Western-Scientific fashion.

Therefore, nup, not much to add :bag:.

-----

@amethyst hope you like the esoterica and speculation in that article ;) I'll remind people that it was just speculation based on existing mechanics, and I like playing with possible implications when fundamental mechanics are altered.

Yes I did tyw ;) I share some similar thoughts with you. And yes, I am familiar with Suspicious Observers. Someone else on the forum asked me about them. I like the Thunderbolts Project, and Ben Davidson was featured on that channel giving various lectures on various topics. I totally believe in an electric universe and in the electrical interplay between planets....ie Velikovsky's work is fascinating and resonates with me. Ditrianum on YT has some interesting theories about earthquakes causes as well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals