SHOULD YOU OBEY EMPEROR BIDEN'S NEW MANDATE? GET THE F*** OUT OF HERE!

Logan-

Birdie

Birdie

OP
B

Braveheart

Tyrant in Chief has lost it...who else can he piss off?!

sweetpeat

Tyrant in Chief has lost it...who else can he piss off?!

When I clicked on the link it says the article has been removed from that site. So I found the story somewhere else but couldn't believe what I was reading. After doing more digging, it turns out the original story is satire. At least for now.

Lollipop2

"The existing system will begin to collapse under a sea of "vaccinated" talent shortages, incompetence, and woke political nonsense. Hospitals won’t (and already can’t) find much needed nursing talent. NASA missions will be aborted. Schools won’t be able to find teachers. Businesses who are already having trouble filling open positions will be forced to compete with businesses who don’t pry into your healthcare privacy. The society of obedient regime sheep will chug along for a while, but inevitably it will succumb under the weight of market forces from a growing new parallel society."

For rest of this inspiring and important message from Andrew Torba, CEO of Gab.com, check out the website.

Steve

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVcCIDC2JGI

Employer Mandate vs Contract Law

23 min mark:

Contract law – contracts require a willing party entering into an agreement not under duress.

It is not a contract if parties enter into the contract in duress. It is not legal.

What is duress? It means you are coerced or put into a situation where the thing you are agreeing to is something you are compelled to agree to, not that you actually agree to.

Employment contract has a duress clause. The minute that changes you have an action against your employer. If your contract is changed, such as a new responsibility, or your conditions of employment change, you have to get consideration and agree to every modification of the contract. If the contract is changed without your agreement, you are required to receive compensation. That’s called consideration.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The employer is relying on the corrupt Federal system and doing their dirty work for them illegally.

Why is it Illegal?

Even if the things being injected were approved under the EUA, we would have had, under 21 code of federal regulations, section 50, .22, .23, .24, an independent investigational review board on which there were people who had no financial interest in the outcome of the investigation. There has not been any legal clinical trial performed on any medical countermeasure since the start of this pandemic.

If you disagree, then find evidence of the independent institutional review board which is required under the law, 21 CFR, Section 50. Then show proof of where in any of the clinical trials there is evidence of the independent institutional review board that was legally impaneled.

There is no IRB approval, which is required under the Federal Statute. There is no clinical trial that been legally performed. There’s not even a research exemption that could be applied.

We don’t have a legal clinical trial; therefore we do not have an EUA that has started yet; therefore we do not have authorization or approval for a medical countermeasure, because every one of these things requires compliance with 21 CFR, Section 50.22.23.24, and this process was never even started.

The FTC says you can’t represent that there is a thing that cures, diagnoses, or treats a medical condition unless you have two independent clinical trials saying it works. There are not any independent clinical trials, so the FTC act comes to bear.

Saba

Robert Kennedy's new talk telling all the plans for many years that led us to where we are, where people will follow any directions like sheep. Note that Kennedy says if everyone (a million?) buys his new book, amazon will be forced to list it. That will make amazon very angry.

The Kennedy talk begins at 19 minutes into the video.
I pre-ordered the book on Amazon. It’s not out yet. I think he means let’s make it a bestseller!

Steve

Does Judy Mikovits have a website, or somewhere I could find her most recent talks or writings?
I googled her name, and a box comes up on the right, "Discredited American Biochemist". :)

Peatful

One person can make all the difference-

Attachments

• FC87F34A-ED3A-403B-AFF1-621E03DCFF90.png
    FC87F34A-ED3A-403B-AFF1-621E03DCFF90.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom