SHOULD YOU OBEY EMPEROR BIDEN'S NEW MANDATE? GET THE F*** OUT OF HERE!

freyasam

I don't think armed but mostly isolated and unorganized Americans can fight against drone strikes.

Edit - even if Americans are organized, drones, bombs, etc can take out a lot more than six of them per day.

tankasnowgod

Edit - even if Americans are organized, drones, bombs, etc can take out a lot more than six of them per day.

If you raise the average number to 600 a day, it's still over 45 years.

Also, there are a limited number of drones and bombs that could be used, it doesn't appear they want to level everything, like in a nuclear strike.

This Guardian article suggests "at least 678"

While it's probably more than that, it's still likely a far cry from 10,000, or even 5,000.

Sure, drone strikes could take out a number of people at once in a certain area. But they aren't going to be a major factor.

It’s nuts he exempted Congress, judicial branch, executive branch and all their staff AND USPS and people still don’t see the madness. Peaceful passive “NO” is the way to move forward. Just NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, and yet again NO.

When people have asked me what I would do if I was in charge and making the laws I have always said that my first and most important law would be that whatever laws get passed the lawmakers have to live by those laws too. That would sure serve the people's best interest. Something is wrong when their pensions are exempt and everyone else's is in jeopardy and the same with these killer shots! Why would they possibly be exempt if the vaccines are so valuable?

It is still much more free than the rest of the "developed" world. Name one country that is doing better than US in regards to pandemic restrictions. Maybe Sweden, but apparently they already have almost entirely digitized society, cash is almost gone and they have basically implemented 90%+ of the "Great Reset", including the social credit score. So, no need to lock them down, but hardly a country I would like to move to as almost every aspect of your life when living there is under full central control.

So, Europe, Canada, Australia, NZ and entire Latin America are very much worse than the US and sinking fast deeper still. All that stands between civilization and full totalitarianism is what remains of the thinking, perceiving Americans who opened their eyes after the last "election". Most of them are heavily armed too, so that also plays a deterrent role for the "elite" that is absent in most other "developed" countries. Aside from some protests by the French, have you seen any other country do anything to resist this freak show?

fantastic insight — thank you.

tankasnowgod

When people have asked me what I would do if I was in charge and making the laws I have always said that my first and most important law would be that whatever laws get passed the lawmakers have to live by those laws too. That would sure serve the people's best interest. Something is wrong when their pensions are exempt and everyone else's is in jeopardy and the same with these killer shots! Why would they possibly be exempt if the vaccines are so valuable?

But The President doesn't make any laws (see Separation of Powers). He's the head of the EXECUTIVE branch, not Legislative.

If you are wondering about the rule making ability of the Federal Agencies (which are under the executive), former Justice Scalia talks about that issue here-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfGn36uhx7c

But The President doesn't make any laws (see Separation of Powers). He's the head of the EXECUTIVE branch, not Legislative.

If you are wondering about the rule making ability of the Federal Agencies (which are under the executive), former Justice Scalia talks about that issue here-

I know very well how laws are made, I took that class in high school. Sorry you missed my short and sweet point.

tankasnowgod

I know very well how laws are made, I took that class in high school. Sorry you missed my short and sweet point.

But Congress is subject to the same laws that they pass. They probably just know the laws better than you.

And, of course, any "Presidential Mandate" couldn't apply to Congress or the Judicial Branch, because of the same Separation of Powers. Biden (or his hologram) isn't proposing any type of "law." He stated specifically it is a rule, on businesses, that would (theoretically) be enforced by the Dept. of Labor.

I understand your "short and sweet" point, but it would never truly be applicable in any real world or historical scenario. I actually think The Constitution for the United States of America did a better job of addressing the problem to which you refer. Although still, it isn't perfect, and there have been many loopholes that have violated the spirit of that document.

The example of "pensions" isn't really a good example either, as that really doesn't have much to do with "law," per se. Of course, I don't know how secure their "pensions" would be, seeing is the Federal Government is bankrupt, well over $28 Trillion in debt, and there is talk that it might default by Mid-October of this year.

But Congress is subject to the same laws that they pass. They probably just know the laws better than you.

And, of course, any "Presidential Mandate" couldn't apply to Congress or the Judicial Branch, because of the same Separation of Powers. Biden (or his hologram) isn't proposing any type of "law." He stated specifically it is a rule, on businesses, that would (theoretically) be enforced by the Dept. of Labor.

I understand your "short and sweet" point, but it would never truly be applicable in any real world or historical scenario. I actually think The Constitution for the United States of America did a better job of addressing the problem to which you refer. Although still, it isn't perfect, and there have been many loopholes that have violated the spirit of that document.

The example of "pensions" isn't really a good example either, as that really doesn't have much to do with "law," per se. Of course, I don't know how secure their "pensions" would be, seeing is the Federal Government is bankrupt, well over $28 Trillion in debt, and there is talk that it might default by Mid-October of this year.

My pension example was to my point, and to yours...

"there have been many loopholes that have violated the spirit of that document"

tankasnowgod

My pension example was to my point, and to yours...

"there have been many loopholes that have violated the spirit of that document"

Fair, but your initial point is something we can't really do anything about. However, one thing we CAN do is emulate what those in Congress do.

Basically, if they always give themselves an "out." What people should do, en masse, is start educating themselves and taking advantage of the same "loopholes" that members of congress do. They are available to everyone. Most people just stay ignorant about them.

Fair, but your initial point is something we can't really do anything about. However, one thing we CAN do is emulate what those in Congress do.

Basically, if they always give themselves an "out." What people should do, en masse, is start educating themselves and taking advantage of the same "loopholes" that members of congress do. They are available to everyone. Most people just stay ignorant about them.

Exactly! I certainly don't plan to became a lawmaker by any stretch of the imagination. YES! Those loopholes are the problem! Thank you! You get what I am saying!

Birdie

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Vows to Fine Any Entity, Including Government Offices, $5,000 Per Incident For Vaccine Discrimination in Workplace

He repeated this again today.

And also:
News of the mandates prompted Gov. Henry McMaster of South Carolina to say he would fight Mr. Biden and his party “to the gates of hell.”

Several Republican governors vowed to go to court to challenge the constitutionality of the rules that affect two-thirds of American workers, setting the stage for one of the nation’s most consequential legal battles over public health since Republicans sued to overturn the Affordable Care Act.

Doc Sandoz

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Vows to Fine Any Entity, Including Government Offices, $5,000 Per Incident For Vaccine Discrimination in Workplace

He repeated this again today.

And also:
News of the mandates prompted Gov. Henry McMaster of South Carolina to say he would fight Mr. Biden and his party “to the gates of hell.”

Several Republican governors vowed to go to court to challenge the constitutionality of the rules that affect two-thirds of American workers, setting the stage for one of the nation’s most consequential legal battles over public health since Republicans sued to overturn the Affordable Care Act.
Let's hope they have better luck this time.

Birdie

Let's hope they have better luck this time.
From the article:

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is putting himself in a direct confrontation with the federal government in order to protect workers in his state.

Earlier today Florida Governor Ron DeSantis repeated his threat to fine any entity, business, county, city or federal offices with a $5,000 fine -per incident- if they attempt to discriminate against unvaccinated employees, or threaten the employment status of non-vaccinated workers.

Appearing together with Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody, DeSantis stated: “If a government agency in the state of Florida forces a vaccine as a condition to employment, that violates Florida law and you will pay”…

Birdie

Birdie

A beautiful video.

Then, here is Justice ACB showing us the dignity of the Court today:

In a public address over the weekend, Justice Amy Coney Barrett defended the impartiality and independence of the U.S. Supreme Court against recent court-packing calls from the progressive Left. “My goal today is to convince you that this court is not comprised of a bunch of partisan hacks,” Barrett told a gathering at the University of Louisville on Saturday. "And here's the thing: Sometimes, I don't like the results of my decisions. But it's not my job to decide cases based on the outcome I want.”

I saw the video somewhere but declined to view it.

Birdie

Nobody has ever asked me what I would do were I in charge. But yep, that would be magnificent.

Back
Top Bottom