SHOULD YOU OBEY EMPEROR BIDEN'S NEW MANDATE? GET THE F*** OUT OF HERE!

B

Braveheart

Injuries, deaths, hit new highs after the vaccines, so Biden rolls out plan to force 100 Million more Americans to get vaccinated!!??

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxZ0mwq5oHg

Guess Who is Exempted from the Biden “Vaccine” Mandate

View: https://archive.org/details/redalert-falseflag

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Peatness

That false flag story caught my eye too. I posted that corbett report elsewhere. Our government seems to have backed down of vaccine passports, for now. Yet, I have a sense of foreboding when I think about this coming winter. That feeling is not limited to ADE.

Seven

Biden must be consulting with Bill Gates for his prediction. (NYT transcript attached)

25:26
As I recently released the key parts of my pandemic preparedness plan so that America isn't caught flat-footed with [*] a new pandemic comes again, as it will. Next month I'm also going to release a plan in greater detail.

[*] Probably was supposed to be "when" not "with" in the written speech.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA2SCoYl8_U

Attachments

• BidenSpeechTranscript-NYT.pdf
    136.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Lollipop2

It’s nuts he exempted Congress, judicial branch, executive branch and all their staff AND USPS and people still don’t see the madness. Peaceful passive “NO” is the way to move forward. Just NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, and yet again NO.

tankasnowgod

It’s nuts he exempted Congress, judicial branch, executive branch and all their staff AND USPS and people still don’t see the madness. Peaceful passive “NO” is the way to move forward. Just NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, and yet again NO.

As far as the Legislative an Judicial branches, he has no authority over them, what with Separation of Powers and all. He couldn't "mandate" anything over them if he tried.

tankasnowgod

I don't know why people are so upset about this. All he announced is that the "Dept of Labor" is "Developing an Emergency Rule." Just more scare tactics from a dementia ridden PUBLIC SERVANT. He prolly announced the "development" because he knows (or the people running his hologram know) that the Executive Branch doesn't actually have that authority. But also, that people don't really pay attention to detail, either.

(Eddie Izzard Inspired Rant Here) Why, you're "developing" a rule? By god, that genius! No telling when that thing will ever roll off the assembly line! Maybe the first version of this rule will be available by 2030, yeah? Congratulations all around on the work and development! No need to actually issue it, or anything!

Also, I don't think anyone should be calling this PUBLIC SERVANT an "Emperor." That's an insult to the late, great Norton I, the First Emperor of The United States.

Regina

Injuries, deaths, hit new highs after the vaccines, so Biden rolls out plan to force 100 Million more Americans to get vaccinated!!??

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxZ0mwq5oHg

Guess Who is Exempted from the Biden “Vaccine” Mandate

View: https://archive.org/details/redalert-falseflag

+100%

Regina

Biden must be consulting with Bill Gates for his prediction. (NYT transcript attached)

25:26
As I recently released the key parts of my pandemic preparedness plan so that America isn't caught flat-footed with [*] a new pandemic comes again, as it will. Next month I'm also going to release a plan in greater detail.

[*] Probably was supposed to be "when" not "with" in the written speech.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA2SCoYl8_U

"as it will" is a threat and they mean it.
It's coming whether we obey or not.

GorillaHead

My family came to america for freedom. And now it just feels like we are losing so much.

Steve

I don't know why people are so upset about this. All he announced is that the "Dept of Labor" is "Developing an Emergency Rule." Just more scare tactics from a dementia ridden PUBLIC SERVANT. He prolly announced the "development" because he knows (or the people running his hologram know) that the Executive Branch doesn't actually have that authority. But also, that people don't really pay attention to detail, either.

(Eddie Izzard Inspired Rant Here) Why, you're "developing" a rule? By god, that genius! No telling when that thing will ever roll off the assembly line! Maybe the first version of this rule will be available by 2030, yeah? Congratulations all around on the work and development! No need to actually issue it, or anything!

Also, I don't think anyone should be calling this PUBLIC SERVANT an "Emperor." That's an insult to the late, great Norton I, the First Emperor of The United States.

The problem is this entire country seems to be corrupt or completely brainwashed or just plain dumb. All it takes is a statement from this demented fool to trigger companies to start firing people unless they obey. Legal, not legal, stupid, not stupid....doesn't matter. I've been stressed out for days now because I don't trust the company I work for. I'm pretty sure they will use this fake news to try and force me to get injected.

I will NEVER let anyone put that poison in my body, so I may be unemployed soon, or I may need to desperately search for a new job....most likely with a much smaller paycheck. So that's why I'm upset about this. My entire financial future is pretty screwed up if I lose my job. Getting a new job, let alone at the same pay, is no small feat.

haidut

Forum Supporter
My family came to america for freedom. And now it just feels like we are losing so much.

It is still much more free than the rest of the "developed" world. Name one country that is doing better than US in regards to pandemic restrictions. Maybe Sweden, but apparently they already have almost entirely digitized society, cash is almost gone and they have basically implemented 90%+ of the "Great Reset", including the social credit score. So, no need to lock them down, but hardly a country I would like to move to as almost every aspect of your life when living there is under full central control.

So, Europe, Canada, Australia, NZ and entire Latin America are very much worse than the US and sinking fast deeper still. All that stands between civilization and full totalitarianism is what remains of the thinking, perceiving Americans who opened their eyes after the last "election". Most of them are heavily armed too, so that also plays a deterrent role for the "elite" that is absent in most other "developed" countries. Aside from some protests by the French, have you seen any other country do anything to resist this freak show?

Eberhardt

It is still much more free than the rest of the "developed" world. Name one country that is doing better than US in regards to pandemic restrictions. Maybe Sweden, but apparently they already have almost entirely digitized society, cash is almost gone and they have basically implemented 90%+ of the "Great Reset", including the social credit score. So, no need to lock them down, but hardly a country I would like to move to as almost every aspect of your life when living there is under full central control.

So, Europe, Canada, Australia, NZ and entire Latin America are very much worse than the US and sinking fast deeper still. All that stands between civilization and full totalitarianism is what remains of the thinking, perceiving Americans who opened their eyes after the last "election". Most of them are heavily armed too, so that also plays a deterrent role for the "elite" that is absent in most other "developed" countries. Aside from some protests by the French, have you seen any other country do anything to resist this freak show?
Denmark has lifted all covidrestrictions and declared that covid19 is not a serious health hazard . Norway have few restrictions left (some on travel abroad and a few others not even noticable). And Sweden cancelling cash? Its a theoretical model forcasting that it will become irrelevant from that according to an algorithm. No such thing is ongoing politically.

tankasnowgod

All that stands between civilization and full totalitarianism is what remains of the thinking, perceiving Americans who opened their eyes after the last "election". Most of them are heavily armed too, so that also plays a deterrent role for the "elite" that is absent in most other "developed" countries.

Very true. And restrictions can vary drastically from state to state, and even areas within the same state. If you live outside a city in a place like Texas, you probably didn't experience many "pandemic restrictions." If you lived in NYC? That probably does feel like a boot stamping on a human face, every day. California hasn't been great, but Orange County has been pretty free. OC stores still don't require masks, everything is operating near capacity, and the sheriffs there have pushed back against Newsom a fair amount. And Cali might be dumping him, one of the worst governors during this nonsense, for someone far superior like Larry Elder, assuming election fraud isn't wildly out of hand (a big assumption, I admit).

One of the best assets America has is that guns outnumber people, and most of those are privately held, and well trained. A few million military and LEOs can't match a few hundred million privately armed Americans.

Another is our founding documents, that put restrictions on government, and were based on the idea of separation of powers. There's lots of things people in the Federal Government many want to do, but can't do directly. They either have to impose those things on parts of the federal government itself, through interstate commerce, or just use fear and intimidation. The founders knew that the United States of America wouldn't be immune to tyranny. Which is why Benjamin Franklin answered the question of "What kind of government did you form?" with "A Republic...... if you can keep it."

Also, "F Joe Biden" seems to the be new mantra of this country. What other country is chanting that about their national government head?

Last edited:

Steve

Very true. And restrictions can vary drastically from state to state, and even areas within the same state. If you live outside a city in a place like Texas, you probably didn't experience many "pandemic restrictions." If you lived in NYC? That probably does feel like a boot stamping on a human face, every day. California hasn't been great, but Orange County has been pretty free. OC stores still don't require masks, everything is operating near capacity, and the sheriffs there have pushed back against Newsom a fair amount. And Cali might be dumping him, one of the worst governors during this nonsense, for someone far superior like Larry Elder, assuming election fraud isn't wildly out of hand (a big assumption, I admit).

One of the best assets America has is that guns outnumber people, and most of those are privately held, and well trained. A few million military and LEOs can't match a few hundred million privately armed Americans.

Another is our founding documents, that put restrictions on government, and were based on the idea of separation of powers. There's lots of things people in the Federal Government many want to do, but can't do directly. They either have to impose those things on parts of the federal government itself, through interstate commerce, or just use fear and intimidation. The founders knew that the United States of America wouldn't be immune to tyranny. Which is why Benjamin Franklin answered the question of "What kind of government did you form?" with "A Republic...... if you can keep it."
But if our side isn't organized somehow then it's always just one person or a small group at a time trying to fight for our country, and they are just squashed by "law" enforcement. I don't really want our country divided into sides, but I don't see how else to stop this takeover of our country. We need one leader to bring everyone together...if that's what it takes.

Regina

If not now, they can wait to send the robots to clear the guns....

tankasnowgod

But if our side isn't organized somehow then it's always just one person or a small group at a time trying to fight for our country, and they are just squashed by "law" enforcement.

What part about "Hundreds of Millions" vs "A Few Million" do you not understand? If they were to do it this way, taking out an average of 6 patriots a day, it would take them roughly 45,662 years. It doesn't matter if patriots are organized, or not. Although I think there is more organization that you can see.

You're also assuming that all Military and LEOs will stand with the Elite. That's often not the case in revolutions. There have already been police and sheriffs that stand up against governors and mayors, and military that have openly criticized Biden. Since they face discharge for doing that, I'd say there's a lot from "their side" that are ready, or close, to defect.

Back
Top Bottom