Should you continue with antimicrobials if you're having die of symptoms?

Josh

Hey all,

Improved my health massively over the years to a point where I’ve been very happy with it, but it hasn’t been 100% and always suspected that the gut was the issue.

Last few days I’ve been putting two drops of oil of oregano under my tongue (North American Herbs Organic P73 brand diluted in olive oil)

I’ve had extreme fatigue, extreme coldness and bad joints the last few days since, would you put these down to die of symptoms? I’m scared to continue with it. What should I do?

I probably need to repopulate after I've used the oil of oregano, I was thinking GutPro brand or now known as 'Smidge'

(maybe its a coincidence, but I've changed nothing else in diet/lifetyle).

Thanks

reaching

I use that brand and have never experienced such symptoms. Sure you’re not just sick or something?

I don’t think two drops would elicit such a reaction.

Very interesting though. Maybe just stop for a few days and see if it goes away.

OP
J

Josh

I use that brand and have never experienced such symptoms. Sure you’re not just sick or something?

I don’t think two drops would elicit such a reaction.

Very interesting though. Maybe just stop for a few days and see if it goes away.

Yeah thats what I was thinking, how could just two drops impact me so much, I have done 2 drops under the tongue every day for past 3 days, so maybe I need to ease off

OP
J

Josh

As the day goes on I’m thinking how likely is it that I’ve either caught the cold/flu my mums got (Which she’s had for past week and a half in the same house as me) or did i catch COVID in Bristol on New Years (one of the most crowded, high COVID zones in the uk)

Is that more likely than what I could have had from taking only 2 drops daily of the lowest strong American herbs and spice diluted in olive oil would give me? Only for last 3 days?
I’ve been achy all over my legs, joints hurting, very very cold, a cough, had a sore throat start come on before I even took oregano which has got worse, massive fatigue and weakness..

What y'all think

mrchibbs

These drops are very concentrated and can have a very powerful antimicrobial effect. I've experienced similar symptoms using a few drops of clove oil.

I would stop for a few days and then try again to see if it is indeed caused by the drops.

MayaPapaya

As the day goes on I’m thinking how likely is it that I’ve either caught the cold/flu my mums got (Which she’s had for past week and a half in the same house as me) or did i catch COVID in Bristol on New Years (one of the most crowded, high COVID zones in the uk)

Is that more likely than what I could have had from taking only 2 drops daily of the lowest strong American herbs and spice diluted in olive oil would give me? Only for last 3 days?
I’ve been achy all over my legs, joints hurting, very very cold, a cough, had a sore throat start come on before I even took oregano which has got worse, massive fatigue and weakness..

What y'all think
Joy of Mountains Oregano oil is one of the best reliable sources

Rasaari

Why under the tongue? Usually its taken orally to target intestinal bacteria as it doesn't absorb too much (I think 50%)

But in general you should always commit to an antimicrobial unless its causing a secondary superinfection (say c.di). The reason is that the antimicrobial irritates the bacteria making them more aggressive, and possibly increase resistance (oregano oil doesn't cause resistance)

pulse dose , 3 days on 3 days off . take vit c everyday while die off is happening. pineapple juice and orange juce mixed together if possible

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals