Should We Pick Our Nose?

E

eat my peat

You read it correctly. Should we pick our nose? Should we snot rocket first thing in the morning? Are bogeys meant to be in there for a reason? Pick it, flick it? Let's get down to the bottom of this.

YourUniverse

Nasal mucus is correlated with intestinal irritation, blocked nasal passage is correlated with low carbon dioxide. Picking the nose can be a way to spread bacteria IMO, it shouldnt be needed, but we all have to breathe so do what you gotta do?

Old Irenaeus

The dried up crumbly stuff usually tastes great. Morning stuff, I would wash down the sink.

Perry Staltic

The dried up crumbly stuff usually tastes great. Morning stuff, I would wash down the sink.

Everyone's doin' it, doin' it
Picking their nose and chewin' it, chewin' it
Tastes like candy, but it really is not
Ice cream soda with a booger on top *

* actual lyrics I had fun with when a child (though I never ate my boogers, ugh gross!)

SamYo123

If i have a bogey in my nose, its coming out and if i need assistance, ill snot rocket

DeadCatBounce

Imo Keeping all our body holes clean (not only the mouth) is important. Removing any excess boogers that make breathing hard is important too. No need to pick it with your hand - just use air pressure from lungs.