Should Trump Fear For His Life ?

burtlancast

I've not made a secret here about what i think of politicians, including Trump.

It seems he's hell bent in hanging to power, and has assembled an impressive team to uncover the ongoing massive voter fraud.

Naturally, the whole bunch is totally corrupt; but their evidence is real and threatens the (bogus) legitimacy of the whole electoral process.

I can't see the establishment letting him have his day in court to undermine their secular voting racket.

This is a fight between wolves.

Jesse Ventura already hinted 4 years ago they might want to assassinate Trump if elected.

I reckon history might prove him right 4 years later.

TheSir

Screenshot_27.jpg

Frankdee20

It seems he's hell bent in hanging to power, and has assembled an impressive team to uncover the ongoing massive voter fraud.

Naturally, the whole bunch is totally corrupt; but their evidence is real and threatens the (bogus) legitimacy of the whole electoral process.

I can't see the establishment letting him have his day in court to undermine their secular voting racket.

Jesse Ventura already hinted 4 years ago they might want to assassinate Trump if elected.

The establishment will never let him have his day in court, I agree sir.

LucyL

As someone pointed out, he's been unsuccessful at reigning in the swamp, let alone draining it. While the swamp has been ruthless. I think there is a good probability they might continue harassing him after he leaves office.

nomoreketones

I think part of the motivation for impeaching Trump is because if the president is convicted in the senate he loses his security detail. That will make him an easier target.

Frankdee20

I think part of the motivation for impeaching Trump is because if the president is convicted in the senate he loses his security detail. That will make him an easier target.
They also don’t want him to run again in 2024, the guy did get 74 million to vote for him.

nomoreketones

They also don’t want him to run again in 2024, the guy did get 74 million to vote for him.
Yup, Democrats have no shame.

They are willing to abuse their political power to target Trump and other political opponents. The Democrats have no idea how much damage they have done to the country recently. Maybe they do and they just don't care.

Frankdee20

They also don’t want him to run again in 2024, the guy did get 74 million to vote for him
Yup, Democrats have no shame.

They are willing to abuse their political power to target Trump and other political opponents. The Democrats have no idea how much damage they have done to the country recently. Maybe they do and they just don't care.
They don’t care, they can’t be that dumb to not see it... they’re looking to change America, whatever that means

Frankdee20

They are willing to purge their opposition by any means necessary.
Well, they control the narrative and the cultural wars, so it should be easy ... and whose to say they haven’t rigged the election (I do believe on some scale they did)....

nomoreketones

Well, they control the narrative and the cultural wars, so it should be easy ... and whose to say they haven’t rigged the election (I do believe on some scale they did)....

Yeah, can't prove or disprove the election fraud without a full forensic audit of all the votes and verification of chain of custody of every single ballot. I believe it is very likely the election was stolen.

Especially suspicious that the Democrats, media. and corporations are trying to take down the senators who asked for an emergency 10 day audit and objected to the results as a form of leverage to get the audit. This type of behavior makes me more confident that the election was stolen.

Frankdee20

Yeah, can't prove or disprove the election fraud without a full forensic audit of all the votes and verification of chain of custody of every single ballot. I believe it is very likely the election was stolen.

Especially suspicious that the Democrats, media. and corporations are trying to take down the senators who asked for an emergency 10 day audit and objected to the results as a form of leverage to get the audit. This type of behavior makes me more confident that the election was stolen.
I’m just fathomed how a lot of people see nothing fishy about this whole thing...

nomoreketones

I’m just fathomed how a lot of people see nothing fishy about this whole thing...

All they needed to do was to have all the media outlets repeat over and over again. "Voter fraud is very rare" for several months. That seemed to do the trick.

postman

He could just flee to Israel and get 24/7 mossad security

nomoreketones

It might come to that. Trump is being cut off by his banks and other corporations.

If anyone doubted that fascists took over, this should be the final proof.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Something very peculiar in this election drama is Trump seems to have burned all his bridges while being steady fast in overturning the November result.

He doesn't make mistakes; he's an extremely shrewd individual who makes a move only when he's 100% certain to win.

Losing a second term surely can't possibly be worth becoming the Pariah of the whole establishment.

Something's brewing.

nomoreketones

Something very peculiar in this election drama is Trump seems to have burned all his bridges while being steady fast in overturning the November result.

He doesn't make mistakes; he's an extremely shrewd individual who makes a move only when he's 100% certain to win.

Losing a second term surely can't possibly be worth becoming the Pariah of the whole establishment.

Something's brewing.
Certainly would be an unexpected yet pleasant surprise for me if Trump did come out of all this on top politically. I just can't fathom how?

Rooster

And mossad isn't corrupted by the deep state and followers of the great reset?

If they wanted trump gone he would be gone. But it would start a civil war.

Just my personal belief

Back
Top Bottom