Should The Amount Of Milk We Drink Be Based On Our Weight?

Herbie

Ray has recommended 2 grams of calcium per day for avarage person.

Danny has said 1.5 - 2 grams.

I haven't herd anything specific for weight or height from either of them and Ray said he drank a gallon of milk a day for decades.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
Ray has recommended 2 grams of calcium per day for avarage person.

Danny has said 1.5 - 2 grams.

I haven't herd anything specific for weight or height from either of them and Ray said he drank a gallon of milk a day for decades.

I realise now that I’m a little short of that goal. I have been maintaining at 1,300 mgs. But I think I need to bump the amount of calcium ( from milk, dairy) up a little bit.

The good news is my temperatures have been consistently high. Not sure if this is due to consistent chocolate milk drinking, but I’m happy nontheless. I only occasionally use T3. And that occasional use seems too much. I think the good temperatures are really from the good food sources.

redsun

Very high calcium intake especially for women increases the risk of developing iron deficiency and eventual ID anemia.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
Very high calcium intake especially for women increases the risk of developing iron deficiency and eventual ID anemia.

What amount would you suggest?

Right now I get around 1,300 mgs. of calcium (from food) a day. I also take 400-600 mgs of magnesium a day.

I also have well water which has iron in it.

redsun

What amount would you suggest?

Right now I get around 1,300 mgs. of calcium (from food) a day. I also take 400-600 mgs of magnesium a day.

I also have well water which has iron in it.
Around 800mg-1000mg a day works long term. Non heme iron is very poorly absorbed to begin with. Best to have some heme iron in the diet preferably away from dairy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals