Should milk, baking soda, and any slow digesting foods/drinks be eaten alone, away from starches and fibers?

Dr. B

I think it was in the recent Danny Roddy podcast or elsewhere Ray mentioned that with slower digestion you absorb more endotoxin which causes issues

Hes also mentioned baking soda can slow down digestion for a few minutes

Should milk and baking soda be consumed on their own, or with sugars/salts only to avoid endotoxin absorption

I think it was in the recent Danny Roddy podcast or elsewhere Ray mentioned that with slower digestion you absorb more endotoxin which causes issues

Hes also mentioned baking soda can slow down digestion for a few minutes

Should milk and baking soda be consumed on their own, or with sugars/salts only to avoid endotoxin absorption

I personally think liquids and solids together slow digesting, just because liquids dilute the digestive juices.

I know baking soda is fantastic for acid reflux, like releasing a fire extinguisher on a fire, which is probably why it slows digestion. It squelches the acids for a time.

Of course it makes sense that food stagnating in the intestines is gonna rot and creat gasses and endotoxins. So to your question, eat those starches and fiber with plenty of fat to keep them moving through, as Ray Peat suggests.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals