Should i use cuprofloxacin again?

cureme

Hi guys, how are you?
I wanted a tip on Ciprofloxacin.

It's been about 1 year since I've had a recurrent inflammation in my throat that presents granulomatous sores.

The last protocol that had improved was ciprofloxacin for 14 days, it stayed for about 4 months and now it has returned.

My doctor prescribed me cirpofloxacin for another 21 days plus fluconazole, but I'm very afraid

Some information I would like to add:

* I am treating a severe vitamin b12 deficiency (5000mcg daily)

* I had unprotected sexual contacts before the onset of symptoms, but the most common serologies (Hepatitis, HIV and syphilis) were negative in the three times I took the tests.

* I consume green banana biomass (and I don't know if this is related, but on the days I don't use it, I feel a slight improvement in breathing)

*my house has hardwood floors (and this one is VERY old, shedding dust) and also some mold on the walls

Does anyone have any tips on how to help my body face this infection so it never appears again?

Orome

Forum Supporter
Ciprofloxacin is one of the worst antibiotics out there and I would never touch it (anymore):

Why not try one of the much safer alternatives for your infection? For example all the Tetracyclines, Penicillin, Amoxicillin. I took Doxycycline over a course of many weeks and didn't notice any negative side effects.
Ciprofloxacin on the other hand totally destroyed my gut flora and it took me quite some time to recover from that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals