Should I get vaccinated?

Lee Simeon

I think most people on this forum would say no, but I have had costochondritis since 2019 which gives me shortness of breath and chest pains. Afraid Covid will make it worse. I am a 22 year old male. Anybody with costo who have gotten the vaccine?

P

Peatness

Previously this kind of question would have elicited an avalanche of responses within seconds of posting. A simple search of the forum will give you the answers to a variety of similar questions. You probably already know the answer to your question. Have the courage to trust it.

OP
Lee Simeon

Lee Simeon

Previously this kind of question would have elicited an avalanche of responses within seconds of posting. A simple search of the forum will give you the answers to a variety of similar questions. You probably already know the answer to your question. Have the courage to trust it.
Do you have a link? I have not found any threads in this forum surrounding the vaccine in regards to costochondritis.

AdoTintor

The idea that Veople are in anyway protected from infection, or are less likely to be hostpialised or die, is now out the window. See data from Israel and uk, and from the fully-vaccined tourist islands. So your choice is between COVID or V+COVID. This is an easier way to look at it. Costochondritis doesn't come into it when you look at it this way.

P

Peatness

Do you have a link? I have not found any threads in this forum surrounding the vaccine in regards to costochondritis.
You will not find one. The ‘vaccines’ have not been researched for specific conditions. Phase 1 and phase 2 of the clinical trials was only on healthy persons. Everyone taking the injection is agreeing to being part of phase 3 of the clinical trials. Therefore, no one can advice you on this condition, and that includes your own doctor. An inflammatory condition means your body is already on ‘fire’ I would research carefully before injection anything that is likely to cause more inflammation. Until the clinical trials are completed no one can say for sure if there are long term, or even short term concerns related to costochondritis.

Nebula

I wouldn’t. Optimize D, sunbathe, have zinc on hand to take the first day you feel symptoms, take extra b3/vitamin E cypro for a few days if it worsens, maybe nebulize saline.
All these are cheap, easy and have good evidence and track record.

GorillaHead

The idea that Veople are in anyway protected from infection, or are less likely to be hostpialised or die, is now out the window. See data from Israel and uk, and from the fully-vaccined tourist islands. So your choice is between COVID or V+COVID. This is an easier way to look at it. Costochondritis doesn't come into it when you look at it this way.

Can you share this data.

tankasnowgod

I think most people on this forum would say no, but I have had costochondritis since 2019 which gives me shortness of breath and chest pains. Afraid Covid will make it worse. I am a 22 year old male. Anybody with costo who have gotten the vaccine?

Do whatever you want, it's your body. But to me, this is like asking "Should I jump off a tall bridge?" Well, only if you don't care about your life and your body. Should you get one of the "vaccines?" Only if you like taking poorly tested, unsafe drugs made by confirmed corporate criminals who have no liability.

Why do you think ANY of the psuedo-vaccines would help, in any way, shape, or form? There is no good evidence that they work at all, and lots of evidence that they do harm.

Remember, they were given EUA approval using only 2 months of interim data from an originally scheduled 2 year trial, that showed absolutely pathetic Absolute Risk Reduction of 1.3% or less, depending on the vaccine, there is no long term safety data, and no long term safety efficacy, and remember, the trials themselves only tested for mild COVID cases. You'd be taking all that risk to reduce your risk of catching a mild cold by 1.3%. Not for me, but maybe you're different.

You shouldn't ask the forum, you should go look at the clinical trials and see what if any patients with costochondritis were included in any of the trials, and if it improved the condition, or ever made it worse. Why aren't you afraid that poorly tested drugs that have been racking up deaths and injuries at a rate of over 3000% higher than any other so-called "Vaccine" in history might make your condition worse? I would think that would be a much bigger concern than a "Novel" Common Cold virus.

Before getting shot with anything, I would suggest doing more research. Anthony Colpo's articles are excellent, in everything regarding so called "Covid," and the Demonvaxes. Here's two examples you may find relevant-

And at least read the consent form, so you know what kind of experiment you are signing yourself up for-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGiPdTMC9kg

AdoTintor

Very recent is data from Scotland:

OP
Lee Simeon

Lee Simeon

Do whatever you want, it's your body. But to me, this is like asking "Should I jump off a tall bridge?" Well, only if you don't care about your life and your body. Should you get one of the "vaccines?" Only if you like taking poorly tested, unsafe drugs made by confirmed corporate criminals who have no liability.

Why do you think ANY of the psuedo-vaccines would help, in any way, shape, or form? There is no good evidence that they work at all, and lots of evidence that they do harm.

Remember, they were given EUA approval using only 2 months of interim data from an originally scheduled 2 year trial, that showed absolutely pathetic Absolute Risk Reduction of 1.3% or less, depending on the vaccine, there is no long term safety data, and no long term safety efficacy, and remember, the trials themselves only tested for mild COVID cases. You'd be taking all that risk to reduce your risk of catching a mild cold by 1.3%. Not for me, but maybe you're different.

You shouldn't ask the forum, you should go look at the clinical trials and see what if any patients with costochondritis were included in any of the trials, and if it improved the condition, or ever made it worse. Why aren't you afraid that poorly tested drugs that have been racking up deaths and injuries at a rate of over 3000% higher than any other so-called "Vaccine" in history might make your condition worse? I would think that would be a much bigger concern than a "Novel" Common Cold virus.

Before getting shot with anything, I would suggest doing more research. Anthony Colpo's articles are excellent, in everything regarding so called "Covid," and the Demonvaxes. Here's two examples you may find relevant-

And at least read the consent form, so you know what kind of experiment you are signing yourself up for-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGiPdTMC9kg

Thank you! Sadly I am not good at reading studies and its something I have to rely on other people for. Just out of curiousity, have you checked this one out? Surveillance for Adverse Events After COVID-19 mRNA Vaccination
Curious to know your thoughts on it because lot of people source it to prove its safety.

P

Peatness

Related to the above article

Conflict of Interest Disclosures: Dr Blumenthal reports royalties from UpToDate and grants from NIH, AHRQ, and the Massachusetts General Hospital, outside the submitted work. Dr Phadke reports spousal employment by Chiesi Farmaceutici, outside the submitted work. Dr Bates reports grants and personal fees from EarlySense, personal fees from CDI Negev, equity from ValeraHealth, Clew, and MDClone, personal fees and equity from AESOP, and grants from IBM Watson Health, outside the submitted work.

tankasnowgod

Thank you! Sadly I am not good at reading studies and its something I have to rely on other people for. Just out of curiousity, have you checked this one out? Surveillance for Adverse Events After COVID-19 mRNA Vaccination
Curious to know your thoughts on it because lot of people source it to prove its safety.

If you want to get better at reading studies, the first tip is to see how it was conducted. Usually, this is described until the heading "Study Design," or "Materials and Methods." You can determine so much from this alone.

Objectives To monitor 23 serious outcomes weekly, using comprehensive health records on a diverse population.

Design, Setting, and Participants
This study represents an interim analysis of safety surveillance data from Vaccine Safety Datalink. The 10 162 227 vaccine-eligible members of 8 participating US health plans were monitored with administrative data updated weekly and supplemented with medical record review for selected outcomes from December 14, 2020, through June 26, 2021.

There are only 3 researchers listed on the study. How could they possibly do a thorough analysis of 6.2 Million people in less than a year? Obviously, it's impossible.

What those three did was review available health records, and draw conclusions. In no way does that prove "safety." How many side effects went unreported? What about people that were vaxxxed at a drug store, and never told their HMO? What if they listed a fairly serious side effect in a way to make it sound not serious at all? It's not a study I would put a lot of trust into, too many uncontrolled factors.

And again, none of these shots have any good data to show that they do ANYTHING positive in regards to preventing Covid. Two months interim data from an originally scheduled 2-3 trial where fewer than 1% of TOTAL participants were diagnosed with COVID proves nothing, and there are hallmarks of fraud all over the trial. They weren't properly blinded, and were funded by the companies themselves, who stood to make tens of billions from a "successful" trial (and these companies have already reaped this financial reward). Even if the shots increase your risk of something like heart attack by 1 in Million, I find that completely unacceptable, as they don't have any evidence backing up that they prevent anything. I see it as all risk, zero reward. From a health perspective, this is an easy decision, at least for me.

If you want to learn to read studies better, I again suggest Colpo's articles and website. He breaks down studies better than anyone I've seen (except maybe Haidut). He's a total beast, in that regard (obviously, Haidut is a beast, too). If you read a few of his articles, you will likely learn to do some of the same things yourself.

LucyL

According to this website (Costochondritis - Symptoms and causes) Costochondritis is a cartilage inflammation. I don't see how a fibrotic disease affecting your lungs would specifically make the cartilage inflammation disease worse. On the other hand, the vax is going to teach the cells in your body to create an inflammatory spike protein.

OP
Lee Simeon

Lee Simeon

If you want to get better at reading studies, the first tip is to see how it was conducted. Usually, this is described until the heading "Study Design," or "Materials and Methods." You can determine so much from this alone.

There are only 3 researchers listed on the study. How could they possibly do a thorough analysis of 6.2 Million people in less than a year? Obviously, it's impossible.

What those three did was review available health records, and draw conclusions. In no way does that prove "safety." How many side effects went unreported? What about people that were vaxxxed at a drug store, and never told their HMO? What if they listed a fairly serious side effect in a way to make it sound not serious at all? It's not a study I would put a lot of trust into, too many uncontrolled factors.

And again, none of these shots have any good data to show that they do ANYTHING positive in regards to preventing Covid. Two months interim data from an originally scheduled 2-3 trial where fewer than 1% of TOTAL participants were diagnosed with COVID proves nothing, and there are hallmarks of fraud all over the trial. They weren't properly blinded, and were funded by the companies themselves, who stood to make tens of billions from a "successful" trial (and these companies have already reaped this financial reward). Even if the shots increase your risk of something like heart attack by 1 in Million, I find that completely unacceptable, as they don't have any evidence backing up that they prevent anything. I see it as all risk, zero reward. From a health perspective, this is an easy decision, at least for me.

If you want to learn to read studies better, I again suggest Colpo's articles and website. He breaks down studies better than anyone I've seen (except maybe Haidut). He's a total beast, in that regard (obviously, Haidut is a beast, too). If you read a few of his articles, you will likely learn to do some of the same things yourself.
Do you think all the vaccines are bad, or do you think some are better than others?

David PS

Ray has recently answered a question that might give to a clue.

01:59:21 - Question: protection from forced vaccination?