Should I Consider Myself Unhealthy If I Do Best Without Grains Or Dairy?

Sativa

. I eat chocolate at home, which gives me least issues, so it's not really a major problem unless I ditch the chocolate.
Yes, once in the morning. I've eaten this way a bit over 2 years. I visit my parents here and there and eat their food, but most of my diet is chocolate. Of course I feel like ***t, but it's better than gut pain and insomnia. :/

Have you ever 'strayed' from the pure milk chocolate route and tried to incorporate other things?
eg like gelatin / cheese / any vegetables / or relaxing/calming supplements (eg theanine).
Also do you ever get any other tastes apart from sweet and bitter (from the milk chocolate)

I'm just purely curious btw - i am in no way suggesting that these are things you should consider!

btw, whats the milk chocolate ingredients? What % cacao are you on?
I also used to have OCD - reminds me of external control issues - I also had childhood related emotional trauma that I have since acknowledged accepted and worked through.

PS. the yellow circle in the attached image 'association chart' might be relevant to your scenario.
The chart provides an complementary perspective to western perspectives. It has been useful for me in understanding things that I otherwise would not have been able to make sense of using purely an intellectual approach such as Peat etc

Attachments

• the-five-elements-1024x745.jpg
    the-five-elements-1024x745.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 22

Sativa

, I'm pretty depressed or apathetic

Have you ever looked into that? Like some inner exploration as to why you might have that dynamic going on? We are never a victim to the things we feel, as somewhere there are choices the result in us feeling as we do. It's a question of being lucid, honest and authentic with ourselves which catalyses the process of self-awarness and transparency.

Physically related stuff might include proximity to electromagnetic wave emitters (wifi/3.4.5G etc).
Do you know if your water supply is fluoridated? Fluoride is good for contributing to apathy and emotional numbness. (Toothpaste can be a source too)

Do you ever get any sunshine/walks in nature?

opson123

Have you ever 'strayed' from the pure milk chocolate route and tried to incorporate other things?
eg like gelatin / cheese / any vegetables / or relaxing/calming supplements (eg theanine).
Also do you ever get any other tastes apart from sweet and bitter (from the milk chocolate)

I'm just purely curious btw - i am in no way suggesting that these are things you should consider!

btw, whats the milk chocolate ingredients? What % cacao are you on?
I also used to have OCD - reminds me of external control issues - I also had childhood related emotional trauma that I have since acknowledged accepted and worked through.

PS. the yellow circle in the attached image 'association chart' might be relevant to your scenario.
The chart provides an complementary perspective to western perspectives. It has been useful for me in understanding things that I otherwise would not have been able to make sense of using purely an intellectual approach such as Peat etc
Yes I've tried adding new foods here and there, but I just can't handle the gut or mental issues I get from other foods. There's probably an adapting period for any new food, but I just feel too bad and have no energy to suffer through it. And there's no guarantee there will be any adaption in the first place so I feel like I'd be just trying my luck.

I don't think I get any other tastes. I actually don't even taste the sweetness after the first bite. I've been eating chocolate so much I always have to force it down lol.

The ingredients are milk, sugar, cocoa, cocoa butter, salt, soy lechitin. It's 30%. I've tried other chocolates without lechitin, but all the ones without it are too high in cocoa, makes me gut hurt.

Could explain how to read the chart?

Have you ever looked into that? Like some inner exploration as to why you might have that dynamic going on? We are never a victim to the things we feel, as somewhere there are choices the result in us feeling as we do. It's a question of being lucid, honest and authentic with ourselves which catalyses the process of self-awarness and transparency.

Physically related stuff might include proximity to electromagnetic wave emitters (wifi/3.4.5G etc).
Do you know if your water supply is fluoridated? Fluoride is good for contributing to apathy and emotional numbness. (Toothpaste can be a source too)

Do you ever get any sunshine/walks in nature?

I guess a lack of purpose is my main issue. Nothing really matters and makes sense. My ocd is control related, having no purpose makes me feel "unsafe" or that I don't have a "place of my own", the feeling of order and safety I get from the extreme control of my routines and habits gives me saftey and piece of mind and let's me "override" my depression. Not sure though, maybe it's something else.

I don't have wifi in my apartment, my neighbours most likely have though, but at least they are behind the wall. I think the tap water in Finland is pretty clean and low in fluoride.

I sometimes go for walks in the summer, but because of my ocd I usually feel more stressed afterwards. It takes alot of energy and effort to "clean" myself after the walk.

ursidae

I've tried the common digestive aids, betaine hcl, acv, enzymes when I'm eating at my parents, but they do absolutely nothing. I once took 20g of betaine hcl before a meal but never even felt the burn.
Did you ever fix this?