Should I be worried about TUDCA?

golder

Does anyone know what a slightly ‘sharper’ or a little burning sensation when passing urine since introducing TUDCA could possibly be?

OP
J

June

Thanks! I've got nothing to lose but to try. Well...except blood but there's no knowledgeable doctor on this condition, so I'm on my own. I have to take a leap of faith cause that's all there is at the end of the day. If this somehow works, I'll just have to believe in miracles.

@James b Hmm I have been on this board asking if TUDCA is acidic in nature. I have received replies from the manufacturers telling me it is acidic. Wonder if it changed the PH of your urine.

Healthseeker

Thanks! I've got nothing to lose but to try. Well...except blood but there's no knowledgeable doctor on this condition, so I'm on my own. I have to take a leap of faith cause that's all there is at the end of the day. If this somehow works, I'll just have to believe in miracles.

@James b Hmm I have been on this board asking if TUDCA is acidic in nature. I have received replies from the manufacturers telling me it is acidic. Wonder if it changed the PH of your urine.
I think the blood is from having constipation for so long.

OP
J

June

I think the blood is from having constipation for so long.
Thank you! I can tell this is going to be an interesting read. You may be spot on. My gut is very quiet, rarely makes any movements these days. I’ve tried a high dose probiotic recently and it made me bleed profusely and caused major joint/muscle pain. It either triggered an immune reaction or it was feeding the bad bacteria. This is why TUDCA is high on my list at the moment. Waiting for it to arrive in the mail. *fingers crossed*

Healthseeker

The joint muscle pain is because your liver. When your backed up ur liver is backed up. Not an immune reaction to probiotic.

You probably need better food ideas
Have you tried coconut water