Should Cypro Be Cycle ?

sun-maid

Do you need to cycle cypro ? I know ray said start at 0.5 before bedtime, but did not mention cycling..

Thank you

tankasnowgod

Do you need to cycle cypro ? I know ray said start at 0.5 before bedtime, but did not mention cycling..

Thank you

I don't know if there is a need to cycle it. I'm finding it very supportive of mood in general right now, so I'm personally not, and will probably continue with it while we are in this battle of good vs. evil. After I used a bigger dose to push through the AM heaviness, it's been great.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
I don't know if there is a need to cycle it. I'm finding it very supportive of mood in general right now, so I'm personally not, and will probably continue with it while we are in this battle of good vs. evil. After I used a bigger dose to push through the AM heaviness, it's been great.

What are you stacking it with?

InChristAlone

I took it for longer term. 0.5 mg for 1.5 yrs. I tried a couple times to get off and experienced a rebound of stress reactions. If you can get past that it's fine to use for longer term as long as you watch your liver enzymes. Mine were elevated. Not too bad though. Also it is the best thing to gain weight on if you don't mind weight gain.

Jessie

I'm not entirely sure, but probably so.

Here's what I've personally deduced from learning/reading/using cyproheptadine:

1) The effects, even at low dosage, seem to linger. If I take 2mgs today, I'll still notice some of the effects tomorrow.

2) I've never had a negative experience with it, but I always keep the dosage under 4mgs and use for short periods (1-3 days max).

3) I've seen other forum members complain about undesirable side effects from prolonged usage, such as water retention and excessive drowsiness.

4) From the limited amount of research I've done looking into anticholinergic drugs, they all seem to exert negative effects when used repeatedly for long periods, particularly side effects pertaining to the liver (makes since, considering choline is important for liver function).

5) People who report good findings when using cypro daily and/or for long periods are usually only taking really small dosages, like 0.5mgs.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I'm personally not, and will probably continue with it while we are in this battle of good vs. evil.
Hang in there brother. Help is on the way.

Jem Oz

Is there anybody who HASN'T gained weight on cypro? Genuinely wondering if it's just down to increased hunger, or whether something else is at play.

GreekDemiGod

Is there anybody who HASN'T gained weight on cypro? Genuinely wondering if it's just down to increased hunger, or whether something else is at play.
I personally did not find it an appetite promoter, neither a weight gain promoter in itself, at least not in a strong way. I have been steadily gaining weight, but I was eating well and training all this time.

Jem Oz

I rather like the suggestion that the weight gain is a good sign - ie that you were running on stress hormones and now you're not. The other thing I read was that the weight gain will only stick around if you're hypo. I'm sure cypro isn't some magic bean that makes you blow up for no reason. The benefits of this drug are enormous.

OP
S

sun-maid

I gained weight on It but I was eating a lot a food and I'm pretty sedentary so... I dont know if it is the cypro. As far as the prolactin from daily usage, I have use cypro daily since the start of the year and I dont think it raise prolactin at all, quite the opposite. Its well know that serotonin antagonist lower prolactin... And it really help with hair loss so I really dont think it raise prolactin

And It wasnt like belly fat, I was just getting bigger overall, arms, shoulder, legs ...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals