Short Term Appetite Loss = PUFA Depletion?

andrei

Hi guys! I have an interesting observation and I'd like to ask for your opinions.

I'm noticing an appetite loss for a couple of days (around 5 or so). It's the 3rd time happening since Peating.
I eat only around 1500 calories. I don't force anything. Craving for protein stops at around 50 grams. I mostly want fruits.

What happens in these days is that I drop bodyfat from my love handles. It is the only place where I have bf. I am a 24 year old male btw, with 12 % bf. My speculation is that my PUFA are stored there.

And the body want to get rid of it because the metabolism is improving. It's the first time in my life that I eat so unconventional (i.e. sugar based).

Does this logic make sense? Or is there something to be worried? I still do my bodyweight training (pullups, dips etc.) and nothing changed there.

Syncopated

Hi guys! I have an interesting observation and I'd like to ask for your opinions.

I'm noticing an appetite loss for a couple of days (around 5 or so). It's the 3rd time happening since Peating.
I eat only around 1500 calories. I don't force anything. Craving for protein stops at around 50 grams. I mostly want fruits.

What happens in these days is that I drop bodyfat from my love handles. It is the only place where I have bf. I am a 24 year old male btw, with 12 % bf. My speculation is that my PUFA are stored there.

And the body want to get rid of it because the metabolism is improving. It's the first time in my life that I eat so unconventional (i.e. sugar based).

Does this logic make sense? Or is there something to be worried? I still do my bodyweight training (pullups, dips etc.) and nothing changed there.
Yes, good logic.

Don't be worried.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals