Shining Red Light On Body Fat?

cyclops

Would shining a red light device directly on areas of excess bodyfat be of any benefit if one is making an effort to lose stubborn body fat?

Melekai

Hi @cyclops. I used this ~5"x9" DPL Flex Pad (links to amazon.com) to treat an old knee injury, and noted it was reducing the nearby fat. I subsequently used it to melt away a double chin and do spot reduction on my thigh. The chin took maybe 4-5 sessions of ~15mins, w/the pad pressed directly against the skin. I reduced the thigh circumference by 3/4" by treating for ~20mins (20mins x 3, to treat the entire circumference, given the size of the pad), every night, for about 3 weeks.

LadyRae

Hi @cyclops. I used this ~5"x9" DPL Flex Pad (links to amazon.com) to treat an old knee injury, and noted it was reducing the nearby fat. I subsequently used it to melt away a double chin and do spot reduction on my thigh. The chin took maybe 4-5 sessions of ~15mins, w/the pad pressed directly against the skin. I reduced the thigh circumference by 3/4" by treating for ~20mins (20mins x 3, to treat the entire circumference, given the size of the pad), every night, for about 3 weeks.
Oh my gosh, I'm totally going to try this on my butt! 🤪

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals