Shingles

Michael Mohn

DMSO blocks the herpes virus. Stopped the pain instantly and after 3 days the eczema was dried out.

Attachments

• dmsoherpes1471-2334-2-9.pdf
    327.2 KB · Views: 40

Michael Mohn

how did you use it? Thank you.
You take a hot shower without soap to clean the skin and you apply it topically undiluted, rubbing it into the skin for a minute. DMSO will instantly eliminate the (agonising) nerve pain about 80% and after 3 days there was just some light scaring on the skin left.

Attachments

• IMG_20161115_081349.jpg
    IMG_20161115_081349.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 18

Mary Pruter

You take a hot shower without soap to clean the skin and you apply it topically undiluted, rubbing it into the skin for a minute. DMSO will instantly eliminate the (agonising) nerve pain about 80% and after 3 days there was just some light scaring on the skin left.
Thats good to know. I came down with mine on the 10th of August., thought I had pulled a muscle. I was with my sister on the 9th, telling me, I think I'm getting the cold Terry had. Both had the covid vax 3 months before. Terry, her husband, now thinks he had a 5ouch of covid. My sister wasn't coming down with a cold, she was coming down with covid 19 and pneumonia. She kept getting worse, she passed on the 23rd. Took her fast. So much for that vax. I am starting to wonder if being around her somehow brought the shingles on me. I have been taking Herb Pharms Super Echinacea, Garlic and Clove drops for some time now. Last flu I had was in 2014, use to get it twice a year, like clock work! Nothing since taking the drops and now I've added oil of Oregono. It's all doing me a lot of good. Still haven't gotten the rash, blisters or even red skin from the shingles yes and I feel like it's about over with.

Lollipop2

My sister wasn't coming down with a cold, she was coming down with covid 19 and pneumonia. She kept getting worse, she passed on the 23rd. Took her fast. So much for that vax. I am starting to wonder if being around her somehow brought the shingles on me.
So sad to hear about your sister. These are tragic days. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did pass something to you. No one knows for sure - a lot of speculation - but I think it’s possible - best thing to do is keep yourself metabolically strong. BTW...I have posted it several places on the forum, there was a research study a couple of years ago showing Vit D, Aspirin, Gelatin, and Lysine were effective at stopping coronavirus replication.

Mary Pruter

So sad to hear about your sister. These are tragic days. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did pass something to you. No one knows for sure - a lot of speculation - but I think it’s possible - best thing to do is keep yourself metabolically strong. BTW...I have posted it several places on the forum, there was a research study a couple of years ago showing Vit D, Aspirin, Gelatin, and Lysine were effective at stopping coronavirus replication.
Th

Mary Pruter

Thank you very much. I will miss her always.
That's very interesting. I will look into it. I do take all the Peat vitamins.

Texon

Synchronicity, as haidut likes to say: Just this evening I happened to re-listen ORN's show with Ray from Dec 16 2020, in which Ray squarely suggests aspirin for shingles, both topically and internally.

I don't know anything about lysine but Perry's and Lollupop's experiences sound interesting. Will check it out. @Lollipop2 what unit of lysine is 'k' as in 9000k? Thanks.

I had a bad case of herpes zoster opthalmicus five months ago, and felt it returning with itching, rash appearing, and tingling. I used my rife device and stopped it in its tracks l am pleased to say. Why does Peat not like rifing BTW?
What is your model of rife device and what were the settings?

Mary Lyn

What is your model of rife device and what were the settings?
I used a spooky2 XM generator and spooky pulse, running biofeedback scans on the following frequencies that cover herpes zoster, which was given to me by another user who successfully treated his own re-occurance.

He said he ran treatments all day of 290K-300K, and later 290K -360K and his outbreak was gone that day. I did the same and after 6 months it has not returned.

Texon

I used a spooky2 XM generator and spooky pulse, running biofeedback scans on the following frequencies that cover herpes zoster, which was given to me by another user who successfully treated his own re-occurance.

He said he
Thanks so much for this information. I found this website Buy Spooky2 Generators - Spooky2
Is this a good place to get it and is a GX also needed or is that just a newer model?

He said he ran treatments all day of 290K-300K, and later 290K -360K and his outbreak was gone that day. I did the same and after 6 months it has not returned.

Mary Lyn

Spooky2 (Rife minus the Frequency of Controlling Vested Interests)

Best group on facebook

Mary Lyn

Yes the software is to be downloaded but please join that group to get the best advice as the latest download is not liked by them. You want he 2017 version. The hardware plugs in. The pads are stuck on the skin to transmit freq's the boost to the gen..

Texon

Yes the software is to be downloaded but please join that group to get the best advice as the latest download is not liked by them. You want he 2017 version. The hardware plugs in. The pads are stuck on the skin to transmit freq's the boost to the gen..
So just search for spooky2 on FB and I should find it? I know all about Rife but never knew for sure if any of the later solid state devices were really legit. This could be a Godsend because the shingles on my torso are really kicking my butt. I've been getting treated with a medical red laser which helps some but not as effectively as I thought it would.

Mary Lyn

Search for the group:

Spooky2 (Rife minus the Frequency of Controlling Vested Interests)

I have no vested interest.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals