Shilajit on testosterone, dopamine and sexual function

I had one nootropic stack which contained also not shilajit but Huminerals humic/fulvic acids. And I hade massive performance while on that stack. I was not interested at all in junk food/info, had no interest in sex. I was only working, learning, reading books and playing with my kids. I have never been in such state - ussulay I am depressed and lazy. So I took a break from my 6 weeks of working like manic and after a month or so decided to take same stack without humineral supplement and I did not get that effect - I was depressed and lazy as always. So I thought that could be that humineral supplement making difference. I bought mumijo from russian store and another humineral-like supplement called "black stuff" and those did not change anything.
So I dont know is my mumijo crap? Or huminerals are somehow special? Or is it dose? Or unreleated at all - it will stay as mistery for me.

Jabuger

Forum Supporter
Bumping this. I took shilajit a couple of years ago it was Matt Blackburns brand mitolife.

I eventually stopped taking it because it was quite expensive but it was probably the supplement that had the most noticeable effects on me. I think I took like two or three tablets a day (around 1 gram)

It gave me a heavily pronounced mental clarity, more libido and just a greater enjoyment for life. I would read for hours on end at that period in time and had an insatiable thirst for knowledge.

I think it made my acne slightly worse but I didn’t care because I felt so good.

I remember it made my head really hot as well like I could feel the top of my head and it was very hot and radiating.

Probably the best effects I’ve ever got from a supplement. Recently tried doing it again in lower doses but didn’t notice that same effect so I assume it only really has pronounced effect at the higher end.

Osukhan

Bumping this. I took shilajit a couple of years ago it was Matt Blackburns brand mitolife.

I eventually stopped taking it because it was quite expensive but it was probably the supplement that had the most noticeable effects on me. I think I took like two or three tablets a day (around 1 gram)

It gave me a heavily pronounced mental clarity, more libido and just a greater enjoyment for life. I would read for hours on end at that period in time and had an insatiable thirst for knowledge.

I think it made my acne slightly worse but I didn’t care because I felt so good.

I remember it made my head really hot as well like I could feel the top of my head and it was very hot and radiating.

Probably the best effects I’ve ever got from a supplement. Recently tried doing it again in lower doses but didn’t notice that same effect so I assume it only really has pronounced effect at the higher end.
how many tabs were you taking of the mitolife? i take about 3 tabs a day, I cycle it on and off a few weeks at a time

Jabuger

Forum Supporter
how many tabs were you taking of the mitolife? i take about 3 tabs a day, I cycle it on and off a few weeks at a time
I think it was around 2 or 3. I used to mix it in with my coffee sometimes.