Shellshock Now Recognized As Neurological Damage Caused By Stress

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ray discussed this issue in one of the recent KMUD interviews and how it relates to brain exhaustion/damage caused by extreme stress. he said that once stress is over "the brain starts to massive regenerate itself" so I am wondering why recovery does not occur in some people. I guess either stress is ongoing or those people have become very hypothyroid as well...
The current term used for shellshock is PTSD, but for a long time official medicine claimed it's all psychological. It seems that now there is finally some admission of actual brain damage causing the symptoms.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/the-m ... 81443.html

pboy

first of all, why would anyone join the military, ever?

I bet the lack or recovery is just the same problems as everyone else...like if you live and workin a city the amount of environmental stress and just overall stress and lack of food quality and tainted water makes simply being healthy for anyone a challenge...so if you alrady come in with major trauma and metabolic damage, really youre only hope is probably if you live outside the city in some kind of chill way of life with clean air and water and no offensive pollutants around you, be it actual particles or just noises and estrogen laden people

johns74

pboy said:
first of all, why would anyone join the military, ever?

1. to be able to kill people legally. some people have brain damage which causes them those desires.
2. poverty and lack of other skills.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals